Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardees says Forget about the Diet Food Craze at Fast Food Restaurants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

When was about health? Who CARES about health? I'm talking about whether burgers taste better than what GePap snootily describes as a 'real meal'.

Please read the thread before posting, will you?
    I think that it's you that needs some threadreading. Several topics has popped up including quality of what you eat.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Oh, yes, the snooty 'real meal", like sitting down for a course of say stew or soup.

Give me a burger over most stews and soups.

by real meal I mean something that goes nore than one course, and is more than one item

Stews and soups are more than one course and more than one iteam?

And yes, I think burgers are one of the best stuff out there. Brats are another grilled food which are great.

I think that it's you that needs some threadreading. Several topics has popped up including quality of what you eat.

Are you a moron or something? Read what I quoted. Then read what that quoted and go all the back. That conversation dealt entirely with taste.

Like I said, read the thread before posting.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
        I don't know about you but since I work as a geologist I often find myself out in the middle of no where without any other place to eat other then the fast food joint in some truck stop. Try eating healthy when you're options are McD's or the candy bar section. I've tried packing my lunch but the truth is I'm a procrastinator and often find myself not having the time.

It would be nice if fast food places at least offered one or two healthy things on their menu. Even their salads become 1500 calorie artery clogging affairs.
        When I was a college recruiter, I travelled a lot. I noticed that recruiters before me always gained weight so I vowed to myself no fast food while on the road. I ended up buying beef jerky bags and lived off those. Excellent source of protein and low in fat. I even slimmed down a bit.
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
          I'm pissed at Hardees because they dropped fried chicken from the menu.
          Try ordering it anyway. A lot of places have 'secret menu items.' Like Carl Jr, they dropped spicy chicken for a while and they still will serve those if you order for one even although if it's not on the menu anymore. It's back now although.
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Stews and soups are more than one course and more than one iteam?
            Soups are served before the main course.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by General Ludd

I recently read an article in last few days about how having a bowl of soup before your meal actually help you to lose weight because that bowl of soup helps to 'fill' you up so you end up eating less. That is if you know when to stop eating unlike me
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Soups are served before the main course.

But he used it as an example of a 'real meal'. And, yes, I've had soup for a main course before.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

But he used it as an example of a 'real meal'.
                  He used it as an example of a course in a real meal. Read what you quoted.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Hmmm... that's interesting. I didn't read it that way at first

I wonder if he'd say a soup before a burger was a real meal .

Then again, I wonder if that means most people don't eat a real meal because most people just eat one course.

Comment

Are you a moron or something? Read what I quoted. Then read what that quoted and go all the back. That conversation dealt entirely with taste.

Like I said, read the thread before posting.
                      If you don't want to risk others to answer your posts in other ways than you want them answered, then please state that in your posts so we know what is appropriate to answer (or ignore).

About the question of beeing a mooron, well guess what, i think there are a another who are the prime suspect of beeing that. I won't give you a hint because it's too obvious.
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• If you don't want to risk others to answer your posts in other ways than you want them answered, then please state that in your posts so we know what is appropriate to answer (or ignore).

If you paid attention perhaps you'd know.

About the question of beeing a mooron, well guess what, i think there are a another who are the prime suspect of beeing that. I won't give you a hint because it's too obvious.

Aside from you? The obvious moron is 'no one'. After all, no other waltzed in here telling someone else to "be serious" because they didn't read the thread and had no idea what they were talking about.

Face it, bub... you've been PWNED many times over.

Comment

• Personally, I've always considered a six pack of beer to be a real meal.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Beer .

This thread made me hungry for a fast food burger, but there are no Hardees close . So I had to settle for a Checkers 'Big Buford'.

Comment

• Off to cook the family some dinner:

Fried pork chops
                              Baked potato
                              Broccoli
                              Salad

Maybe Laura will want some rolls or something...

Comment

If you paid attention perhaps you'd know.
                                Wow, what an answer ! Sad to say it, but it don't make any sense.

Aside from you? The obvious moron is 'no one'. After all, no other waltzed in here telling someone else to "be serious" because they didn't read the thread and had no idea what they were talking about.
                                Oops thats a difficult one. Suddently i'm no longer a moroon despite you clearly stated i was . I still recommend you read the thread one more time.
                                [/QUOTE]
                                Face it, bub... you've been PWNED many times over. [/QUOTE]

I don't care about beeing that, but just stating it doesn't make it true - you haven't been even near to be able to claim that. As a matter of fact i'll say that it's you that are PWNED and that more than you like.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X