Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. Quite close, though.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

"Photographs of famous women, I'd take as my wife in holy matrimony."

Best part of the satire is that there's some truth in that.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

MrAmusement: The Fullfilling Nature of a Bachelor Life
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
            Asher
            Glonk
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Blast and tarnation! The thread idea's something I've been kicking around for quite some time now but only now got doing, and some of the threads (ridiculous homo-sexual, rough-handled by ruffians, greatest scalawag ever, finest breed of cavalry-horse) were invented long time ago by me, but one of the ones I always wanted to include is lacking!

We are, of course, talking about "I Have Consumed Vast Quantities of Chinese-Opium" by Zylka.
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

ROTFLMAO

@

everything, especially

Theodore Striker:

"...I'd have. As my wife in holy matrimony"

Comment

Stefu

Though damn you! Neglecting me .
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Good stuff
                    Impressed that you remember my first name.
                    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Maybe I'm stupid, but who are the Edward and Louis supposed to be?
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Edward is, of course, Ned. Louis Blanquigitz... Well, let's say that Louis Blanqui was the big man of the Paris Commune, k? Though it's the 'gitz' that's the operating part here.
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I'm guessing Ned and Che.

Funny stuff Stefu. You have way too much time on your hands!

Edit: cross post!
                          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

edit: too slow
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Funny stuff Stefu. You have way too much time on your hands!
                              Tell me about it. I was supposed to be writing an essay for uni, but then I remembered that hey, I could do this, and then there was no stopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu

Tell me about it. I was supposed to be writing an essay, but then I remembered that hey, I could do this, and then there was no stopping.
                                This was much better than an essay!!

I only wish there had been a thread regarding the lack of a World Series this year (1904), and LoA gloating about the Red Sox winning the first one.
                                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                                X