Behold! Apolyton, 1904!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Winston
    Apolyton 4000 B.C. would be the ultimate one I think. Enough to cause a few of us to die from heart attacks right there - if Stefu was the one doing it.
    Its a bit tought to do 4000 b.c, given its prehistoric.

Maybe Apolyton 3000 b.c.

Nedbuchanezzer: We [shall] the foe [of] Left annahilate + three oxen.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Whoha
      & names like myself.

Hip Hip Hoorah!
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• The next one should be in HTML format!
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• I'm not a HTML wiz really, so maybe we could cooperate? I'll come up with the material and you do your lingo tricks...
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• If you like. It also makes poster profiles and even the threads possible given enough time and/or enthusiasm.
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• A second version of Apolyton will spawn then, eventually .
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Maybe it will have a server which doesn't collapse

Comment

• With 1904 technology, doubt it .
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Aren't these the same people who bash Hollywood for producing nothing but sequels??
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• I would say open up another forum in Miscellaneous for this but the novelty would wear off quite quickly.

Comment

Working...
                      X