Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    Frankly, he can't be worse than Bush.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

All I want is pay as you go. In ten and twenty years I'll be in my peak earnings, so I don't want high taxes then.

By the by I think there are already quite a few Clinton Republicans.
      Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Frankly, he can't be worse than Bush.
        I'm not the one who will be paying through the nose.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
          I'm not the one who will be paying through the nose.
          Which is why you can back Bush.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Moral Hazard

By the by I think there are already quite a few Clinton Republicans.
            In retrospect, I have grown to like Clinton.

Even though he likes to hit it with heffers.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Polls show Bush winning overwhelmingly among Republicans, greater then Kerry is among Democrats IIRC.

You get some disgruntled voters every election, this is no different.
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Which is why you can back Bush.
                Yeah, Free trade doesn't hurt the economy up here.

What's Kerry's status on that?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Free trade doesn't hurt the economy up here.

Bush... Free trade...

Steel tariffs are SOOOO free trade!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

He repealed them.

Kerry wanted them to come back.

Comment

He repealed them because the WTO was going to slap massive fines on the US. Bush didn't do it because of any conviction!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                        Who are you going to vote for?

You predict Kerry will represent fiscal conservativism?
                        I'm voting for Kerry largely because I agree with his policies but also because I believe that if we have a Republican controlled Congress with a Democrat in the White House then the two parties will be forced to work together. That will mean no more ram rodding ideological agendas and so spending will naturally be more restrained.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Kerry Repukes, Clinton Demoncrats...

All that shows is how little choice is offered by the American "democracy".
                          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                            I'm voting for Kerry largely because I agree with his policies but also because I believe that if we have a Republican controlled Congress with a Democrat in the White House then the two parties will be forced to work together.
                            I.e. do nothing at all for four years?

IMO that would be wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                              Kerry Repukes, Clinton Demoncrats...

All that shows is how little choice is offered by the American "democracy".
                              If you think there is no choice between Bush and Kerry then you must be blind.

Comment

This is Oncle Boris, Imran...

Comment

Working...
                                X