No announcement yet.

A Former REPUBLICAN Senator for Kerry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And while we're on the subject of fear, Kuciwalker, I think I need to make a comment on the liberal pseudo-intellect here. You are terrified that we are losing troops in Iraq, that we are there. The beheadings, the rocket attacks, and the IED's going off daily do not strike you as the products of a fundamentalist cult of hatred but instead as the result of a somehow rational Iraqi reaction to the removal of one of the most vile dictators in the world.

You and John Kerry believe that, without a smoking gun, we have no reason to suspect nations composed of such individuals. You say we have no reason to depose, in a post-9/11 environment, a nation that toys with international law, bribes international institutions, attempts to assassinate presidents, gasses its own people and, when threatened with certain destruction, cannot explain where the weapons to create those gasses went.

Let the system work its way up until the next 9/11, or until Libya supplies terrorists with biological weapons. That's something to be afraid of.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

Republicans for Kerry.

Ted Striker predicted months ago that the phenomenon of "Reagan Democrats" is going to occur here with "Kerry Republicans.:
      That parallel isn't exact. There were Reagan Democrats for two reasons:
      1. Carter was an idiot
      2. Reagan was awesome

Kerry Republicans only exist because:
      1. Bush is an idiot
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

...the liberal pseudo-intellect here...

Only feebs vote.

Comment

1. Bush is an idiot
          Again we see the liberal pseudo-intellect.

Comment

w00t! I'm to the left of Wiglaf!
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Is this the best you can do to justify a vote for Kerry? Dance and pretend to be smart?

Comment

Wiglaf,

If you had to take your pick, which conservative want to hit it with the most?
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Where did you get the idea that I'm voting for Kerry?

/me continues to dance about being to the left of Wiglaf

Comment

Since you're an idiot I'll respond to your signature.

"I actually view them as extreme, and I think their policies have been extreme, and that extends all the way to Iraq, where this president, in my judgment, diverted the real war on terror -- which was Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda -- and almost obsessively moved to deal with Iraq in a way that weakened our nation, overextended our armed forces, cost us $200 billion and created a breach in our oldest alliances." Senator John Kerry
                    And while we're on the subject of fear, Kerry boy, I think I need to make a comment on the liberal pseudo-intellect here. You are terrified that we are losing troops in Iraq, that we are there. The beheadings, the rocket attacks, and the IED's going off daily do not strike you as the products of a fundamentalist cult of hatred but instead as the result of a somehow rational Iraqi reaction to the removal of one of the most vile dictators in the world.

You and John Kerry believe that, without a smoking gun, we have no reason to suspect nations composed of such individuals. You say we have no reason to depose, in a post-9/11 environment, a nation that toys with international law, bribes international institutions, attempts to assassinate presidents, gasses its own people and, when threatened with certain destruction, cannot explain where the weapons to create those gasses went.

Let the system work its way up until the next 9/11, or until Libya supplies terrorists with biological weapons. That's something to be afraid of.

Comment

Wiglaf is a commie in disguise.
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Your liberal pseudo intellect is showing, Jag.

BTW, WTF does that mean?
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

If enough Republicans ditch Bush, Hasslehoff returns!

Comment

Liberal pseudo-intellect = dangerous idealism in the hands of the uneducated but conceited.

Comment

And if Bush wins, you will be sporting an avatar that will make you the laughingstock of Apolyton.

In fact, I've decided that should I win, I will start a "Design Jaguar's humiliating new avatar" thread. I'm sure I'll get many takers.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                                Liberal pseudo-intellect = dangerous idealism in the hands of the uneducated but conceited.
                                That's not a very good definition. Some Xtian fundamentalists would satisfy that definition, yet are hardly liberal.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X