No announcement yet.

"We're not last! We're not last! We're not last!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the reason why I don't benefit is not because I"m from a western state (I live in a liberal county btw), but because I'm responsible.

social services are only for irresponsible people that have babies when they can't afford them, and teen mothers and other irresponsible people.

Comment

I don't have any babies.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I took social services to mean the infrastructure of the social support system in a nation, not "Social Services" as in the child-protection agency
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          NYC doesn't necessarily deal with the same immigration problems as California. Does it really get that many illegals?
          The county of Las Angles has 50% of the population either an immigrant or the child of an immigrant. 50%-60% of the immigrants are illegal.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'd like to see the results broken down by native vs non-native born and by race. I'm willing to bet people can guess which races will have higher scores.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I suspect Asians will have the lowest scores

Comment

Oh yeah, no doubt.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

The county of Las Angles has 50% of the population either an immigrant or the child of an immigrant. 50%-60% of the immigrants are illegal.
                  And California as a whole, IIRC, has 6 million illegal immigrants living in the state.

That is the reason for the low performance of southern states.

Comment

Our illegal immigrats are legal as soon as they hit the shore. . . Unless they're Haitians.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                      Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                      IIRC the school systems in northern Viriginia have not fared very well according to the state-wide Standards of Learning tests.

Which is funny, given that we have one of the best education systems in the entire country, and the best high school.
                      Funny or not, it's true. Maybe your reputation is overstated.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• These included such positive attributes as per-pupil expenditures, public high school graduation rates, average class size, student reading and math proficiency, and pupil-teacher ratios. States received negative points for high drop-out rates and physical violenc
                        Oooh! So the more money you spend on something the smarter you are! No comment is nessecary on this BS.
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• There is a relationship between sepndning more money per pupil and how well they do, however, once adjusted for COLA.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            Our illegal immigrats are legal as soon as they hit the shore. . . Unless they're Haitians.
                            Bush should scrap his Missile Shield, and move some of that money into securing our borders and ports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                              You do seem to discount the fact of immigration - many nations export their intelligent workforce to the United States.
                              And discounting social servies is not a small thing
                              They don't export a lot of people who just graduated from high school and are just entering college. Most of the type of people you're talking about already have a graduate or undergraduate degree.

Comment

• she's a racist?
                                Verto is a she?
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X