Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the Devil? Firefox Problem. No, It's Eventis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galactic Overlords previous game lasted for a record several years before it finally ended. Now that the new game is started, the Event goes down instantaneously.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• You know what that means, don't you?
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• HH:

Every couple of hours.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowflake
            You know what that means, don't you?
            Yes. Er, no.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
              You've still got all of your CFC spam.
              I've only got some 13k posts there. That hardly qualifies as "all".
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• It's enough.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• HH:

Every couple of minutes hours too.
                  The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• To all those victims affected by the recent tragedy, group and individual counseling will be made available.

Through these hard times, let us remember and be brought joy by the fact that Tassadar cannot spam.

Comment

• Well, it´s back.
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• All is good and proper.
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Except Theben's new avatar ...
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• There's just no satisfying you people.

Comment

• I recommend Eventis as a method of curing the Poly addiction.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• The cure is worse than the disease.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X