Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the Devil? Firefox Problem. No, It's Eventis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Devil? Firefox Problem. No, It's Eventis!

Everytime I click on a bookmark to a certain forum of Events, I get this box. It just started happening (I visited the site about an hour or so previous). Seeing as how no other sites in my bookmarks causes this, something is clearly wrong with the site.

Has anyone a clue?
    Attached Files

No idea. Use firefox and I don't get this problem.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

This is clearly a sabotage masterminded by Tassadar. By keeping me from accessing the site, he prevents himself from being PWN3D

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
        No idea. Use firefox and I don't get this problem.
        Have you tried recently? As in, can you access the site right now?
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I just returned from trying to access the site and while I can read threads, I can't post at all.
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I get the "Internal Server Error" white screen.

Comment

I've got the same thing..save as
              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Same in IE6.

Comment

Using Internet Explorer, I can get to the forums, open threads, etc. However, I get an error whenever I try to post or create a new topic.

Comment

It doesn't look like a Firefox problem, it looks like an Eventis problem
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yeah, their server configuration is broken. I don't know for sure what application/x-httpd-php means, but it's probably PHP source, meaning that these pages don't go through the PHP interpreter at all for some reason...
                      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Perhaps the http server doesn't have the PHP module attached.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It is a problem with the Event, sadly.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

For what it's worth, PMs still work there.
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Whoops. When mailserver updates go wrong.

Unsure about the ISE. Will have to look in.

Comment

Working...
                              X