No announcement yet.

Philippine Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This little girl's name is Hyacinth. She's a really cute kid, as well as probably off her rocker:

The last one she's holding a pair of binoculars. She invented a game where she'd look into the large end at someone (mostly me) and then slowly move towards them making a weird noise. She'd wind up pointing the other end up your nose, or in your ear, mouth, etc.

She did that for almost an hour.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• This is of course the best pic. Me with a ton of girls!

I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

Heck if I know. Probably they saw one of us doing it and copied us.

Then again, if you look at one of the girls in the truck, she's doing that too. Could be a local thing.
        I bet it's a gang symbol.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Oops, forgot these pics. They're out of order, but whatever.

Someone is about to get a swimming lesson.

Lisa, Hyacinth, and kid swimming in front of the falls.

Lisa & child plus Dolores taking a shower in the falls.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Ludd
            I bet it's a gang symbol.
            Somehow I doubt it.

I think that about covers it, picturewise.

Comment

• cool pics. So everyone was pretty positive towards americans? no dirty looks or anything?

Comment

• What a beautiful country....some of the chicas are cute....

Looks like you guys had a great time. One always hears about how poor the Philippines are....didn't really see that side in these pictures. I can see that as a desireable place to retire.
                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• yeah, but they all seem fairly happy. That's cool.

Comment

• Deju vu from Jacko's Germany tour?

I think it was "Blanket" he dangled over the balcony for the press to see....
                    Attached Files
                    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                      cool pics. So everyone was pretty positive towards americans? no dirty looks or anything?
                      I am telling you the LOVE whitey there.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                        cool pics. So everyone was pretty positive towards americans? no dirty looks or anything?
                        I got a lot of what most Americans would think are dirty looks, but really it's that they are so shy towards Americans/Europeans. All I had to do was wave or smile or say something to them and the furitive look/frown would vanish and they'd smile back and say hello.

I.e., pretty much what Ted said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                          What a beautiful country....some of the chicas are cute....

Looks like you guys had a great time. One always hears about how poor the Philippines are....didn't really see that side in these pictures. I can see that as a desireable place to retire.
                          They do make on average about $3/day... and unemployment is rampant. Even Lisa, who has a 'good' managerial job, works 12 hours a day with 3 days off/month, and brings home ~$500 a month (US)...

Those pictures really wouldn't have been possible if there weren't 3 'wealthy' Americans paying for most of it.

Comment

• 3 days off a month!!!!
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So I was told...

Comment

• ouch!

Comment

Working...
                                X