No announcement yet.

Philippine Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. It sounds like a great place, keep the pictures coming.
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Of course they are. A chance to marry an American, especially one who apparently has plenty of food to eat!
      You should talk...
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I'm already married.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I meant the "plenty to eat" jab.

And she has a good job in Manila. Owns her own house and car. If you factor in the cost of living, I think she makes more than I do!
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
            I meant the "plenty to eat" jab.
            I'm losing weight and you seem to be finding it. Don't bother returning it.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Now boys

Don't make me send Comrade Mom after you two
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Nice

Why is it called a "sorry sorry store"?
                CSPA

Comment

It's really spelled 'Sari sari'. I don't know what it means, but the joke is that when you ask for something the response you'll get is, "Sorry, sorry."

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    I wish I could be there but I just got back to California today and I'm in much need of recouperation. Have fun and keep the pictures coming.
                    woo hoo! You're back. Lancer's really looking forward to a visit from you.

Here's where we were. The big blue arrow points to Bohol. We were east of the City of Tagbalaran.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here's the ever-present tricycles that Lancer talks about. There's a driver and room for maybe four people crammed into the back.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here' Lancer and Theben in the back of one of those things. I'm stuffed as far forward as possible in order to take the picture.

The picture is a little blurry. Although there's lots of thing in the Philippines I can say nice things about, the Jagna-Tagbalaran road is not one of them.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Mente (Dolores' dad) with Dolores behind him are following us.
                          Attached Files

Comment

NICE! Looks really really nice You guys have it made! I would personally, however, install few MG nests, a place for my Susie Q and Sleep Watchers all over the perimeter for the Abu Sayyef! So Lancer, if you see those guys coming in, just fill the application and I'll send you some.

Nice house! Also looking at the little pig about to be eaten.. *HUNGRY!!*.. looks sweet!

Oh and Oerdin, welcome back! Good to see you returning in one piece
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Tagbalaran had swarms of these tiny taxis. They're basically a two-seat job, with the driver on the left. It's essentially a four-wheeled motorcycle with a small camper shell over the two people.

Behind each driver is a small plaque with a religious saying on it. Each saying is different.
                              Attached Files

Comment

A new mall had been built since Lancer was there last.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X