No announcement yet.

Philippine Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Lancer's here! And now he's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer

Theben didn't get married over here but he's rather attached to a hologram shirt...
      What? Who? Me?

/me is confused.

Uh, oh, one of them wrote me a letter 1st! Is that good or bad?

/me is scared.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
        Uh, oh, one of them wrote me a letter 1st! Is that good or bad?
        The following is a true story.
        Once upon a time, I was dating a girl, but we broke up when she moved out of the city.
        I started dating another girl, but we broke up when she moved out of state.
        So I started dating another girl, but we broke up when she moved out of the country.

So me, I'd say this letter is a good thing. You're starting with her already out of the country, and interplanetary travel hasn't yet been invented. I'd say, you have her right where you want her.

Comment

• LOL
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Cheers lads

thanks for all that

/me raises a jug to the party people
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Cheers! this is great... I wanna go there too!

My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Theben, which one wrote to you? I guess if it's a good letter it can't be a bad thing, yes?
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Dolores and I just worked out that it's 3:30 AM left coast time.

I feel like an Australian.

Comment

• Zkribbler, that is pretty funny!
                    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• That is pretty funny. Seems to me Zkrib, that if they ever do come up with interplanetary travel, you're due for a hard landing.

I had a few girls break up with me over the years on the 27th of January. Got so I wouldn't leave the house or answer the phone on that day.

Comment

• 27th of January

You know bad stuff used to happen to me ALL THE TIME during the months of October-December

NOW, it's January-March
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Why do the girls treat us so badly Derek?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                            Theben, which one wrote to you? I guess if it's a good letter it can't be a bad thing, yes?
                            Josette sent me a letter and Lisa e-mailed me.
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Great thread.

Makes me want to post a thread with pictures from this summer's trip to Thailand with the wife and son.

Asmodean
                              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Argh, I got more pictures e-mailed from Lancer and forgot about them.

Comment

Working...
                                X