No announcement yet.

Your Reactions to the Second Presidential Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh God. Coulter is going to be on CNN next.

Wonder who she's going to say won?
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I tire of networks asking Kerry and Bush campaign officials "Who do you think won?"

Gee, I wonder who they'll say won
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle

Hmmm, project of yours Diss?
        actually, I just may do that.

I wish I knew more about designing websites. Not much time left before the election to do it.

think about it. What better way to get communism into the country, than if we elect a president who is so bad he will bring democracy down.

this idea has merit. Of course I'm not communist, but I just find the notion of communism so funny. It's fun to make fun of them.

Comment

Yeah, it's almost as annoying as the whole "how do you feel" question that's always asked whenever there's a fire/flood/earthquake/shooting/pretzel choking.
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by dv8ed
            Oh God. Coulter is going to be on CNN next.

Wonder who she's going to say won?
            she's on now.

:drools:

it scares me being so attracted to a man like Ann Coulter.

Comment

Originally posted by dv8ed
              I'm just relieved that Bush is against a pro-slavery court.

Bush seemed rather confused at times...I'm not sure he understood some of the questions. I really can't believe his answer on the PATRIOT Act question. He's lost touch with reality.
              I thought that he was going to lose it at times.

The guy is seriously wack.

He ends every sentence on a defensive squealy high pitch, it's like when your mom asked who broke the lamp i thought i told you boys to stop throwing the football in the house, no mom we didn't do it, kinda tone.

War on terror, 9/11, freedom, liberty, my opponent flip flops

Come up with some new material for once.

Honestly I thought there were two PWNAGES in the first 45 minutes of the debate:

1) Kerry PWNING Bush
              2) Bush PWNING himself

He cut off the moderator a couple of times and often started talking before being asked to. It just adds to his character as a man who is impatient and used to getting whatever he wants. Not in command of his own emotions, out of touch with the common man, and living in his own reality where only his opinion matters.

Only Ted Striker is correct 100% of the time, not President Bush.
              Last edited by Ted Striker; October 8, 2004, 23:52.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Coulter says the democrats would not have faught in WW2.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                  I tire of networks asking Kerry and Bush campaign officials "Who do you think won?"

Gee, I wonder who they'll say won
                  I hate it when the one side says the other side is right and agrees with them. It was mostly Kerry doing this. But I think Bush did it once or twice. Don't say your opponent is right. Call him a moron and give proof why you think they are wrong.

I guess you have to do things like that when you vote the way you did... What was Kerry thinking voting for the war. And supporting the Patriot act. And the No child left behind act.

Comment

I liked that pro-life girl in the crowd. Easily the hottest audience member. I'd be pro life for her, well unless she got pregnant. Did anyone else think she was going to cry.
                    Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

• I liked the older redhed with the skirt on better.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• that was a tough question she asked Kerry. People call the last question loaded against Bush. But you have to admit, the abortion question against Kerry was a bit loaded.

Kerry really had no choice but to dodge the question. Of course he's going to use federal funds for abortion.

But he did great. A good job in saying he represents all faiths, not just catholics. He has to represent the agnostics, athiests, and jews.

Comment

• Bush did better but still lost. He continues to pass up the easily dispelled lies of Kerry regarding Shinseki, Tora Bora, etc.
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• poll read on CNN:

Kerry 47%
                            Bush 45%

Comment

• "Real" poll just mentioned by Larry King: Bush: 45%, Kerry: 47%

500 people? That's it?

Edit: dammit!

Comment

• 500 peeps is fine if you have a proper sample.
                                Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Working...
                                X