No announcement yet.

Political Compass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sc4ever.com? Geez, I haven't been there in a while ... they don't even have an account for me anymore.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Economic Left/Right: 8.12
      Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.67
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

HAW HAW... I'm more Libertarian than Floyd!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Economic Left/Right: 2.88
          Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.54
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Agathon:

What's more interesting is that, apart from people like your good self, most people who take the test come out significantly to the left and significantly below our elected leaders.

There are two explanations I suppose.

One is the "democracy gap" in which the system itself is biased against progressive policies.

The other is more banal, and to my mind probably right, this is that the ruled always wish to have more social freedom and economic security than our leaders are able to give us.
            or (much more likely) the largest demagraphic that takes the test (wealthy white people) are out of step with the rest of the country and the world.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Economic Left/Right: -9.12
              Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.92

Comment

Holy crap, I'm more left than Stalin this time around!

Comment

damnit! please don't put Earth, Wind, & Fire in the gulags, drose! put some other disco group but not them!

Comment

According to the test, I'm a libertarian.

3.38 Economic right wing
                    -1.38 Social libertarian
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ah, but you needn't worry my friend for I am more Libertarian than the Dalai Lama.

Comment

Though, I should note that disco still sucks.

Comment

Not much has changed.

I used to be further to the left economically, but I have drifted to the right, as time has passed.

Used to be no different from Shi.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Economic Left/Right: -4790847.14708109478
                            Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8239857209487.247908104978
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Take the quiz you commie bastard! Show us what you're made of...

Comment

Economic Left/Right: -8.88
                                Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.13
                                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                                X