Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just thought I would post the following in case the New York Slimes would like to do an article on John Kerry's web of connections.

Comment

• On the Chris Matthews show tonight, Chris raised the issue of Michelle Malkin. Pat Buchanan said in a very polite and respectful way that he thought that there was a disconnect between Chris and Michelle on whether the term "self-inflicted" was intended by Michelle the mean "intentionally" self-inflicted. Chris said that there was no misunderstanding and that he had asked Michelle 10 times to agree or disagree that Kerry "intentionally" inflicted the wounds on himself the purposes of getting a Purple Heart. Pat Buchanan agreed that what Michelle should've said was, "No. With an explanation." But Pat continued to insist that Michelle never intended in first place to imply that Kerry intentionally inflicted the wounds on himself. At this point in, Chris Matthews strongly disagreed with Pat and said that she did intend to imply that the wounds were intentionally self-inflicted it and ended the conversation by stating that he had watched the tape himself 12 times.

I looks like there is going to be a blood feud between Chris Matthews and Michelle Malkin over this interview for some time. Chris Matthews has made himself an issue with conservatives.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by Joseph
        MTG have you ever done something with someone that at time was no big deal. But later that someone becomes someone and you said, Hey I remember him because we did this together 10, 15, 20 years ago. Our mind does work that way sometimes.
        Yes it does - generally, with exceptional inaccuracy in details (in as little as three years according to many studies), but with sincerity of belief.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Happy trolling, everyone....
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• I'll be gone and offline for the next eight days, so you'll have to troll without me...

Comment

• And what a coincidence, we're at 500, so someone will just have to do round 3 if you want to keep this going...

Comment

Working...
              X