This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
    I hereby nominate the noteworthy and honourable JW as the President of the Apolyton Democratic party.
    If you are going to start holding elections, your party WILL get shut down... so don't even think it
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If you are going to start holding elections, your party WILL get shut down... so don't even think it
      Hey, don't the Commies acclaim Che as their president?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• There's always the coffee shop to hold elections. After all, that's where Che became democratically elected head of the AECCP
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Probably because he has LEGITIMATE authority within their party, as opposed to JW's non-existant authority within the ADP.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Nope, the conservatives do
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Bush has far too many difficulties to be consider for anything more than a recipient of said therapy.
              Then I would be very pleased to speak as well as Bush. Most folks after having speech therapy speak exceptionally well. Sometimes better than the natives, since they never have to train themselves to correct bad habits.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Probably because he has LEGITIMATE authority within their party, as opposed to JW's non-existant authority within the ADP.
                What better authority for a 'democratic' institution than votes from their members?

Comment

• After all, that's where Che became democratically elected head of the AECCP
                  Then we should start a meeting in the coffeeshop.

Comment

Then I would be very pleased to speak as well as Bush.
                    Why set your sights so low when you could seek the counsel of those who have choosen to teach others to speak well, not just to speak.

Most folks after having speech therapy speak exceptionally well. Sometimes better than the natives, since they never have to train themselves to correct bad habits.
                    Which is why Bush is not qualified to give such therapy.

Comment

What better authority for a 'democratic' institution than votes from their members?
                      Considering JW is not a member of ADP as he has already been exposed as a fraud by his own admission, I don't see how it's possible for him to win any of this party's elections.

Comment

• Which is why Bush is not qualified to give such therapy.
                        He speaks well enough for people to understand what he says. Especially communists, since look at how many of them hate Bush.

Better than the Mangler here in Canada.

Comment

• But why speak Bush's version of "well enough" when you can be taught by someone whose job it is is to teach the deaf or hard-of-hearing (<-I'm in this catagory btw) how to speak "...sometimes better than the natives..." and Bush with his subpar speaking abilities?

Comment

You know you have to clear that crap through the party machine first. Should I send a couple of my union guys over there to explain how this works?
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Then we should start a meeting in the coffeeshop.
                              A good way to get the coffee shop shut down as well
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• whose job it is is to teach the deaf or hard-of-hearing (<-I'm in this catagory btw)
                                Ah!

You do know how to soften my heart.

I have been very fortunate to have had an excellent speech therapist growing up. The only drawback has been her British accent.

I'll concede your point. Bush is not qualified to teach others to speak, as he lacks the proper training.

Comment

Working...
                                X