Dear Tia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Tia

The old dragon is now in to take your questions, concerns and donations of chocolate. Actually a bit on the bored side and bouncing off the walls from to much chocolate So dish. Any questions, home remedies, receipes or burning desires........the dragon is in.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Dear Tia,

I'm bored. Entertain me.

Boredinu Tah
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Why do people like Tass (i.e. mormon) think that such things as caffeine are religious taboos? Also, since chocolate contains this vile substance would mormons obstain from eating it?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

How long will Mr. Smith be on the phone?
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          Why do people like Tass (i.e. mormon) think that such things as caffeine are religious taboos? Also, since chocolate contains this vile substance would mormons obstain from eating it?
          Dear Tia,

Why does everyone think I'm a mormon?

Thanks,
          Notamor Mon
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Dear Bored in Utah:

Might I suggest some hearty cable watching. I think you might have a particular interest in the Bravo channel and the Fab 5. I hear they are quite the rage and might I add right up your ally.

Love,

Tia
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Dear Tia,

Why is Tass ashamed of his Mormanity?
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Wow!!! I was just about to ask a question to which Tia's post could of been a reply!!!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

Dear Tia,

Why does everyone think I'm a mormon?

Thanks,
                  Notamor Mon
                  Dear Not a Mormon:

No sweetie they must have you confused or they continually mis type. I think the word they are searching for is moron.

Kisses,

Tia

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                    Wow!!! I was just about to ask a question to which Tia's post could of been a reply!!!
                    The dragon has ESP.

Speaking of which, once Rah gets on the phone how long will he be?
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Dear Tia,
                      I am being stalked by a five headed dragon.

Help,

Not a morsal.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Dear Tia,

I suggest you go pumping some iron. Make you a super woman who can trash people. No more people will go and pass the lines in grocery stores. No more bad service, but people wanting to help you, or if you don't want help, they vanish.

Yes this is what you must do. Go Pump Iron.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                          How long will Mr. Smith be on the phone?
                          Dear Oh Great and Powerful Moderator

Mr. Smith will be on the phone for as long as his conversation takes. But if I may make a suggestion while you wait for his conversation to end....kindly bend over and see if your head will fit up your bum! Thank you call again. Your call is now being routed to..........**dial tone**

Comment

Mrmmmm, mmrmmmmm mrmmm mrmm mrmrmmm?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Dearest Tia, Shining and Exhalted Benevolent One,

I'm trying to re-arrange my bookshelves so they look haphazard and eclectic without the flaws and messiness of actual randomness. Any suggestions?

You most humble and devout acolyte,
                              Starchild
                              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                              X