Dear Tia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theben
    Google search. That image came up as well.

Keep in mind that at 80x80 the images never look as good.
    Try cropping out the unimportant stuff before resizing.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Only on request.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
        Dear Tia,

Actually, it's rather simple and was something discovered when she was pregnant and love was NOT in the air. With me sitting on the bed, with my back to the headboard (I have a pillow or two back there for cushions) facing the TV, Laura sits down in front of me and reclines on my chest (I have another pillow between me and her for comfort reasons). My legs are on each side of her, the top of her head comes to my chin, and I'm able to reach from her waist all the way up without having to adjust positions.

She really likes facial massages, head scratches, and kneading her shoulders/back/neck. You're also able to receive back scratches/rubs, arm and hand rubs, and chest massages as well. From the hips on down, well, you gotta move, but as a nice relaxing way to spend the evening in your loves arms (without him getting tired), it can't be beat.

We do this about 2, 3 times a week.

Klued-in in Knoxville

Dear Klued,

Any chance you would dump the wife and take on another challenge Or at the very least give lessons to my husband! Sounds like Mrs. T is one lucky lady! Let's hope she appreciates it

Envious in Texas
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• I don't know I'm torn between the doctor is in and the woman one....what do you think?
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat
            Dear Klued,

Any chance you would dump the wife and take on another challenge Or at the very least give lessons to my husband! Sounds like Mrs. T is one lucky lady! Let's hope she appreciates it

Envious in Texas
            In texas a massage is when they slap you on the bum.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat
              I don't know I'm torn between the doctor is in and the woman one....what do you think?
              Dr Is In
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

In texas a massage is when they slap you on the bum.
                No baby..... that's when we tell you "giddie up"

OH
                MY
                GOD!!!!!

**Tia falls on the floor** I can't do it......I can't say it......don't make me say it. UGGGGGGGGgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can't believe I'm actually going to say this but **gulp**.....I .......I agree with Che.

**spits out the yuckiness** YUCK!!!

Comment

• /me kicks the dragon while she's down.

Comment

• You know I knew it wouldn't last forever....back to usual I see. I even gave you a compliment although underhanded but nonetheless.......

Comment

• Commie kittens are champions of the people. Dragons are capitalist hoaders and enemies of the people, and must be slain. Don't take it personally.

Comment

• Nope not today nothing can dampen my spirits. I will even agree with you I like the doctor is in one for my new avatar.

Comment

• "KILL THE ORANGE ONE!"

/me deploys Maroon Dragoons to smite Tiamat.
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Bevo will eat your Maroon Dragoons fro breakfast

Comment

• We already had a Bevo BBQ...gamey and tasteless, much like t.u.
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Funny still looks like he's alive an kicking to me

Comment

Working...
                                X