X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Tampa eliminated the Isles.

To Celebrate, Here Is Peter Gzowski Interviewing Iggy Pop In 1977
    "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
    "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
    "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Classic interview.

Almost as good as http://thesexpistolsfiles.com/soundfiles/GRUNDY.WAV
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Who says they weren't?
        Kontiki-- as directly quoted in my previous post
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• The problem is, for the last 2 and a half games, they've been playing way below their abilities.
          The last game they lost 4-0 so I'll give you that.

I thought they played well enough to win last night.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• That's three shut-outs for Eddie. How many does Kippy have? Who's the best goalie this year? Yup, Eddie's the man.

Meanwhile Ottawa is going down. Say good night Sens.
            Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
              Canucks Home:

21-13-7-0

Canucks Road:

22-11-3-5

Only 2 teams have a better winning percentage on the road, Boston and Colorado.
              What the f-in areyou talking about Ben.

Toronto finished the reg season with a road record of 23-10-7-1. That's more wins then the Canucks, that's fewer losses then the Canuckleheads.

The Leafs are by far a much better road team then Vancouver.
              Golfing since 67

Comment

• ^ "By far?"

Look again at those records. Canucks had 52 road points, the Leafs 54. Leafs only had one more road win.

"By far" indeed.

Delusional Leafs fans ... like beating those gutless Senators makes you playoff warriors or something
                "If you doubt that an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters would eventually produce the combined works of Shakespeare, consider: it only took 30 billion monkeys and no typewriters." - Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai
                  That's three shut-outs for Eddie. How many does Kippy have? Who's the best goalie this year? Yup, Eddie's the man.

Meanwhile Ottawa is going down. Say good night Sens.
                  Kipper should have 2, at the very least, due to the non-goal.

Last game would've been three had it not been for the fluky chest-bounce.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• ..and Cloutier should have stayed healthy, and Bertuzzi should have not acted like a goon, and the Canucks should have been able to get at least one more goal by Kiprusoff on Thursday, and and and...
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                      ..and Cloutier should have stayed healthy, and Bertuzzi should have not acted like a goon, and the Canucks should have been able to get at least one more goal by Kiprusoff on Thursday, and and and...
                      Oh come on, even the most crazy Canuck fan has to admit the goal in game #2 was blatantly a non-goal...
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• As I said, it works both ways:

Originally posted by joncha
                        Man. The Canucks breath on Kiprosoff and they get a penalty, and yet....

*shrug* I guess this is how Flames fans felt in game 2.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• The Canucks are a good team. The Leafs, if healthy, are a legitimate Cup contender. Even Scotty Bowman picked them to win the East.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• 3 minutes in, and Detroit is already up 2-0 over the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                              As I said, it works both ways:
                              There is no way in hell the two are comparable.

One was a legit goal with Canuck fans whining, the other was a blatant interference...

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

There is no way in hell the two are comparable.

One was a legit goal with Canuck fans whining, the other was a blatant interference...
                                Why don't you just discuss things with Ben Kenobi? That way you can just exchange homerisms.

Comment

Working...
                                X