Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Calgary.. long time since they got this far. Iginla is on fire.

Too bad Montreal advanced, I was kind of waiting for Koivu to get in our team for the WC........ well you can't have everything.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Colorado VS. Detroit Western Final again!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Viking
        Hey Asher, lay off the Eagle. Tingkai & I, Leaf fans both, are the only allies you have with Calgary...

My Predictions:

EAST: ROUND ONE

Tampa Bay(1) vs. Islanders(8) - Tampa in 6
        Boston(2) vs Montreal(7) - in 7
        Philadelphia(3) vs. New Jersey(6) - New Jersey in 6
        Toronto(4) vs. Ottawa(5) - Toronto in 5

WEST: ROUND ONE

Detroit(1) vs. Nashville(8) - Detroit in 5
        San Jose(2) vs. St. Louis(7) - San Jose in 6
        Vancouver(3) vs. Calgary(6) - Calgary in 5
        Colorado(4) vs. Dallas(5) - Colorado in 6
        When the Leafs eliminate ottnotawa tonite, I will be correct in 7 of 8 matchups.

*OWW!!* sound of TMV spraining shoulder as he pats himself on back
        Best MMORPG on the net: www.cyberdunk.com?ref=310845

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. -Gandhi

Comment

• ^ I don't see a pick for Montreal/Boston though -- you just wrote "- in 7". Can't take credit for that one .

I'm in the same boat, though; 6/7 with my pick for Toronto/Ottawa being Toronto (I also had them in 5). As a Habs fan, though, I'm incapable of cheering for the Leafs, so I'll root for Ottawa and settle for 6/8 .
          "If you doubt that an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters would eventually produce the combined works of Shakespeare, consider: it only took 30 billion monkeys and no typewriters." - Unknown

Comment

• The Leafs can do it.
            Golfing since 67

Comment

• You mean Belfour can do it. If it wasn't for him and him alone, Ottawa would have won in five. Easily.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                Congrats to Calgary.. long time since they got this far. Iginla is on fire.

Too bad Montreal advanced, I was kind of waiting for Koivu to get in our team for the WC........ well you can't have everything.
                On the bright side, Team Canada just picked up Scott Niedermayer (NJ) and Brenden Morrow (DAL).

They, plus a plethora of young talent (Heatley, Nash, Bouwmeester) and, you guessed it, OILERS (Ryan Smyth, Steve Staios, Shawn Horcoff, Eric Brewer), and Luongo in net...

Should be a good world championship!
                "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Well done to the Canucks; what a damn run for our money that was. 17th avenus Calgary went *ing WILD - you could hear the blaring horns and see the window flags down at 8th ave, as well

Now, Toronto-Calgary cup would be a dream. Round 2!

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV

well... calgary is the next team the red wings are going to play. so, calgary is all but out of the playoffs. it's going to be red wings 4-1.
                    Well, Detroit did really pick it up against Nashville in those last two games, but it ain't over 'til its over. The Flames'll be riding high, and the may just have the grit to take down Detroit in a long series.

Should be fun.
                    "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                    "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                    "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• 500 marker reached, continue here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=113377
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Calgary is more than riding high. F* the Wings, they have it coming

you know who we need next year; Fleury. Keep Iggy as Captain.. don't even give Fleury the A - but just get him back for one last chance for all the years he stuck out with this post cup struggling team

The 89 set was simply magic.. Gilmour, Roberts, Vernon, Fleury, McInnis, McDonald. Let's get the last possible/functional piece of that combo back home

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                          500 marker reached, continue here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=113377
                          you're a neurotic weirdo

Comment

Working...
                          X