dont worry, it's YAOMGWBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the ads for pop-up blockers
    "An Outside Context Problem was the sort of thing most civilisations encountered just once, and which they tended to encounter rather in the same way a sentence encountered a full stop" - Excession

Comment

Put it on one of the unimportant forums like one of the forums for Civ III before inflivting this crap on us.
      We are second hand citizens. We live in the slums. He can't take it uptown to the rich districts if there's a fault with. If you don't like it turn communist.

Comment

That's so ****ing stupid that I refuse to believe it.
        LMFAO!

I can see some people objecting to having Nader ads show up in their posts.

People might see that as an endorsement of Nader.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I endorse Nader.

Go Nader!

Get 5%. Woot! Woot!
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

We are guinea pigs for MarkG's experiments. Once he succeeds with us he's taking to the rest of the site I think.

Yep. As paiktis said, DD. We ARE the unimportant forum, at least for Mark. We are only hear so other forums won't get run over by things not on topic.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hey at least we serve a purpose!

Comment

OT - Give me your poor, downtrodden, huddled masses.
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

We can't even stage a revolution, it'd be moved to OT.

Comment

Hey at least we serve a purpose!

Yeah, we are like the Mississippi River, we get all the runoff and overflow, which creates a very large, very dirty river .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I didn't know Markos was such an evil capitalist
                      Blah

Comment

Imran Siddiqui supports the WWF, he's a terrorist!!!

Comment

Now Dinodoc's endorsing a popup blocker.

Really smart decision for Markos.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

OT - Give me your poor, downtrodden, huddled masses.
                            and we'll spam the crap out of 'em!!

>>Vote Bush/Cheney 2004<<
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

dun dun dun

it has a mind of its own!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President Nader for President

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                                X