dont worry, it's YAOMGWBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightblue
    Strange ads... do they get the text of the post and slap em in google? The iraq threads have stuff on iraq, the pakistan thread on muslim dating, this one has civ3 ads...

The thread about tennesee banning gay people had an add to buy real estate in tennsesee!

Comment

Man, that was fast...
      What?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        These ads seem to believe I am German (called "google Anzeigen"). I don't know where it comes from, since my OS and my browser are the French versions, and I'm conecting from France...
        It assumes you've been occupied again.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

It assumes you've been occupied again.

Comment

Why do you go out of your ****ing way to make ads the most obtrusive possible, MarkG?

Either you're a ****ing moron or a sadist.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You know what I find funny? The fact that he can get money for displaying these ads when he knows for certain that no one is paying attention to them.

[EDIT] AHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH! ------->
              [EDIT 2] Ok, now's its gone...I'm getting scared
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

What's even more funny is it forced me to turn on adblocking, while I had it off before.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Mark. Please take them off. They are getting in the way of text. What's the point of having adverts if they get in the way of posted information?
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Some might consider that a blessing.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Especially for the posts of right wing cranks, but then who will I have to laugh at?
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

We serve a purpose to make sure you chronically depressed leftists have the slightest bit of joy in your otherwise miserable lives.

Comment

some explanations

1) it's OT only
                          2) it had a randomness of 1 out of 5 posts, now it's 1 out of 10
                          3) one of the aims of the experiment was to see how good google works with our forums. i was displeased by geting civ3 ads in OT threads(and i still do get them, i guess location matters), still i see other people have had other results. please keep postng attachments
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                            We serve a purpose to make sure you chronically depressed leftists have the slightest bit of joy in your otherwise miserable lives.

Only feebs vote.

Comment

wow 1 out of 10 was way to random
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I would have posted a screenie of the text problems, but you seem to have turned them off.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X