Looks like Kerry has the edge in NM.
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Arizona: 69%

John Kerry 88,524 43%
      Wesley Clark 55,353 27%
      Howard Dean 29,995 14%

Now he falls below the magical 15% number.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

BREAKING NEWS Sen. John Kerry will win New Mexico caucuses, CNN projects. Details soon.
        "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Oklahoma: 99% reporting

Wesley Clark 89,861 30%
          John Edwards 88,577 30%

Clark leads by 1300.

Looks like he has this one.
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; February 4, 2004, 00:06.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

New Mexico: 37%

John Kerry 13,167 36%
            Wesley Clark 8,448 23%
            Howard Dean 7,747 21%

Kerry now leads 13%.

Comment

As I suspected long before this, Dean's erractic behavior is producing poor results.

KERRY ALL THE WAY!!

And if Kerry is smart once he becomes nominated (he will), he will offer Edwards to be his running mate in order to gain more support from the Southern states. That is, if Edwards would ever accept such a proposal.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Arizona: 93%

John Kerry 93,390 43%
                Wesley Clark 58,630 27%
                Howard Dean 30,445 14%

Dean's still not at 15%.

Comment

New Mexico: 47%

John Kerry 15,383 37%
                  Wesley Clark 9,507 23%
                  Howard Dean 8,255 20%

Kerry's expanded to 14% lead.

Comment

New Mexico: 49%

John Kerry 16,606 37%
                    Wesley Clark 10,099 23%
                    Howard Dean 8,567 19%

Dean's cushion is down to 4% with half the votes left to count.

Comment

100% in OKLAHOMA

Wesley Clark 90,423 30%
                      John Edwards 89,169 30%

Edwards loses by 1200 votes.

Might still be more ballots to count, so this is tentative.
                      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; February 4, 2004, 01:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                        Dean is done.
                        On Sunday's "Meet the Press," Dean kind of admitted that he wouldn't win anything today. But he said he'd continue on because he thought he could pick up New York and California.

Personally I agree with Ben. After tonight's across-the-board trouncing and after running up a 0-9 record, this is Howard's End.

Comment

The split is 5-1-1 today, and 7-1-1 over all. Edwards will become the clear challenger to Kerry once a few more Southern states vote.

The media really has the power to elect anyone they want. If they get bored with Kerry, they can destroy him like they did to some extent with Dean.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                            FINAL RESULTS 100% in OKLAHOMA

Wesley Clark 90,423 30%
                            John Edwards 89,169 30%

Edwards loses by 1200 votes.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Darn.

Looks like he's stopped the drop. Holding at 19%.

It's not just that he didn't win...

Other than the 3 in New Mexico, he failed to win any delegates. He never finished second ANYWHERE!

Heck, he only earned 4/7 thirds. Kerry never finished below 3rd.

Edwards has 1 win, one very close win, and two thirds.

Clark has 1 win and 3 seconds, so he would come up third.

Comment

Lieberman's gone. I kinda liked the guy. "Joe-mentum"

Comment

Working...
                                X