Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Az, Nice 20 minute gap man!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

server lag. As you can see, I used the time to update my avatar.
      Last edited by Az; February 2, 2004, 17:25.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Az, you did the right thing. Aggie is right, equality means equality. You don't just get all the good things and none of the bad!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Beat all women until they die, then the human race will die and my plan will be victorious!
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I saw The Real World the other day (it was on in the gym, I swear), and one of the women was drunk and punched a guy who was giving her a hard time. Her friend left and she went clubbing alone. When she left the club, the police were waiting for her. The guy was charging her with assault.

Which is better? Having her charged or slapping her back? It probably depends on your relationship with a person.

There was the ***** in high school who gave me **** every day. One time we argued before we had a play to do, and I tossed a bottle cap at her, signaling I was threw with it. She reared back and slapped me twice. I wanted to hit her so bad but I held back. The teacher found out what happened and told MY mother, and I got in trouble. That is what we call bull****.
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Stupid gender socialized idiots... a woman hit me then I'd bet she'd find her ass unconscious.
              "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Don't worry, Az, Ted would have hit it, too

Comment

Thorn

he's right tho

Comment

That's so wrong, mono. How did your parents react when you told them the true story? did they stand up for you?

Imran:

I guess so. But you know, it's almost impossible to carry a male pov in these discussion, for me. For one reason, I hate drawing those borders, and also, if you do, you can be branded a misogynist. Like Blackice, for example.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      Don't worry, Az, Ted would have hit it, too

Actually, I find the lack of Ted's presence in this thread somewhat surprising. He always claimed to know it all in these things.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

But Blackice IS a misogynist... that's the difference .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Actually, I never understood why are you people piling up on him. Except his fixation on this issue, I didn't find anything really misogynist in his words.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

...Oh great, respond to Agathon even though I was saying practically the same thing... AND FIRST!!!! *Whaleboy cries like a girl*

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy

That's a luvly piece of spam, Ag, but Azazel is talking about a girl that is, an immature female.
                              Isn't she his age?

As for that crap about women not hitting men in the bad old days - you're talking about middle class etiquette, not working class reality.

I always suspected you were an ex member of the spolit brats brigade - my sus detector just went overload.
                              Yeah, neither of may parents got drunk and beat each other. That makes me middle class??
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy
                                Nowadays when faced with a violent female I grab them by the wrists and tell them to

"STOP!"

It usually does the trick.
                                So true. I remember when I was 14-15 a girl was giving me a real hard time at school. She constantly was putting me down and once she me gave a real nasty kick. (good example of a woman abusing social etiquette btw) I tried to react by putting her down in the same way but that only made it worse.
                                And at one point, when she was starting to fire up another round of insults, I flatly dismissed her to cut the crap because I didn't feel like it. And she cut it from then onwards.
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X