It's Official, I'm Getting Married

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrFun

Nothing like looking better because someone else has ****ed up with something.
    I'll take it anyway way I can get, even at someone else's expense

shawnmmcc: I think the main friction is because her dad is all for us being together and they are going through a divorce. She actually moved back in with her mom to be there for her as she went through this thing and now here I am taking her away. In two months she will be moving an hour and a half way to be with me and I just think she resents that fact. It will just take time I guess. She treats me with respect and seems to like me, just not the fact that I'm taking her daughter away.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Things like this really do change your attitude about a great many things. Things that once occupied much of your time are put aside or seem a little less important and things that you may never have thought about much take front seat.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• Congrats

You're a strong person and I hope you got your reward for having a challenging life

Comment

• woohoo

Comment

• cmon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprayber

Hey man
              Hey buddy. I'm currently in Kuwait and will be flying to Balad, Iraq in route to Tikrit in the next few days. Cheers with the up coming wedding and remember to post pictures.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• You're a strong person and I hope you got your reward for having a challenging life

On a related issue: Stop bumping this thread, I'm sure Sprayber has got much more important things to do now than to answer our spam.

Comment

• P.S. My wife and I are both pack rats - two pack rats should NEVER get married.
                  Same with me and Denise.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                  X