It's Official, I'm Getting Married

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official, I'm Getting Married

Well everything is nice and official now. I asked her Friday night at her home. I met the rest of her family, well those that live around there anyway. She has tons of family in California that she insists we will have to go meet sometime. The date is Oct 9, four days after my birthday. Already she is in high gear planning everything from who will be in the wedding party to what color everything will be. We are going to move in with each other in the next couple of months. I'll be moving south to take up my active duty assignment and she will move up a couple of weeks later. Right now I'm trying to find a nice place to rent and hopefully with enough room for both my and her stuff.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Congrats.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Cool! Congratulations and best of Luck!
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Congratulations! Marriage sucks if it's to the wrong person, but it's absolutely wonderful if it's to the right person! I've had one of the former and am still enjoying the latter, so I know of what I speak. Best of luck to you both!

Comment

wow, congrats.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Thanks guys. Meeting some of her family and friends this weekend was weird. I knew some already but she has a lot of family and a lot of friends she wanted me to meet and it was kind of like I was a candidate running from rally to rally meeting people.
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

we gots to have a Poly bachelor party when the time comes!
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

How would that work?

Comment

You the man!

Sounds like a great woman.

Where is your assignment?
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The date is Oct 9
                    Too much time for cold feet

Congrats

Comment

congratulations, man
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Congrats!! Being married is great! I'm on my 1 year and 2 months and loving it. It can be a bit rocky at first getting used to everything but it does calm down and then it's the most wonderful thing to be in and have. Good luck
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Should you choose to reproduce, may you be blessed with atheist and liberal kids.
                          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                            You the man!

Sounds like a great woman.

Where is your assignment?
                            She is the best

We picked Oct 9 cause it was far enough away to plan things and get settled. We also wanted a fall wedding. And for me it will make it easier to remember our anniversary since its within a week of my birthday

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                              Should you choose to reproduce, may you be blessed with atheist and liberal kids.
                              Well, she doesn't like Bush but we would both be going to the same church

Comment

Working...
                              X