No announcement yet.

Do rightwingers despise women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No risk to the father. All the risk falls on the mother.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Any couple to whom I spoke about it.
      Two people cannot morally consent to kill a third person, but how about a couple that "consents" to a post birth "abortion"?
      If the baby has no say 5 minutes or hours before birth, why not the same criterion 5 minutes or hours after birth?

Comment

• I find more women despise rightwingers, than rightwingers despise women.

Comment

• Of course, it's primarily about abortion and even though their logic is flawed, these women believe right wingers are trying to control their bodies. But many of these same women have no problem at all telling the rest of us we can't use drugs. So if they want to tell the rest of us how to live our lives, they have no moral higher ground (even if their logic was valid) to stand upon when complaining about abortion "rights".

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker
            If the baby has no say 5 minutes or hours before birth, why not the same criterion 5 minutes or hours after birth?
            This is exactly what I called "hot debate" in the other thread. To you American antiabortionnists, "Abortion" means "aborting in the 5 minutes before birth". To us Europeans, such an abortion can only be warranted by health concerns. Our laws forbid to abort at-will after some time, and to us, "abortion" doesn't ring as murder simply because we don't kill full-formed foetuses.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker
              Welcome to the dark side, Berzerker
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

This is exactly what I called "hot debate" in the other thread. To you American antiabortionnists, "Abortion" means "aborting in the 5 minutes before birth". To us Europeans, such an abortion can only be warranted by health concerns. Our laws forbid to abort at-will after some time, and to us, "abortion" doesn't ring as murder simply because we don't kill full-formed foetuses.
                w00t! Europe r0x0rz my s0x0rz!

In America, we either believe that all abortions are due to rape of young girls by their fathers, or that all abortions are done at the last minute by stupid women who change their minds and get joy out of killing babies. This forms the basis for our beliefs on the issue.

So the right despises women, and the left despises men. Everybody wins.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
                  In America, we either believe that all abortions are due to rape of young girls by their fathers, or that all abortions are done at the last minute by stupid women who change their minds and get joy out of killing babies. This forms the basis for our beliefs on the issue.
                  You're being sarcastic, but it sadly rests on some truth. Believe me, most of the abortion threads on 'Poly are things we could hardly imagine in Europe. And that's because our understanding of abortion is not the same. That leads the European debate NOT to be an either/or.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• In this case the Eurocom argument is superior.

I'm serious.

It should never be an either or thing.

In that case you could take it to the extreme and say that wearing a jimmie sack while doing it is abortion.

Well at least the Pope says that.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                    X