No announcement yet.

I need a new forum persona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about "Sanctimonious Political Chameleon"? You could pick a party/viewpoint/philosophy/religion at random, brow-beat people from your high-horse for about a month, then switch to another (again, at random) and start every post with "When I was a young and naive [insert dogma]-ist, I used to believe that, but now..." and then proceed to hector from your new position. Think of it as a kind of Dogma-of-the-Month Club.

jon.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

"Whacked out guy who just converted" and tell everybody the error of their ways. Hare Krishna!
      Jain would be rather interesting, though I think you should just be yourself. It's much more intriguing than any forum 'persona.'
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Actually, I've met Loinburger. And you're wrong, Ben.

Comment

loinburger- have a different persona each day

It'd confuse the newbie debaters in the OT
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

That would be Thorn.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
              How about enraged valkyrie?
              We have one of those already.

and you accuse me of stalking you. Didn't you accuse someone else of that earlier? Time to look hard into the mirror...
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

And you're wrong, Ben.
                How can you be sure that that was not a persona you met?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

We have one of those already.

and you accuse me of stalking you. Didn't you accuse someone else of that earlier? Time to look hard into the mirror...
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I liked your wacky, oddball sense of humor.

Don't change.
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                      You can replicate the standard arrogant patriotism of an American, but do it from some country like Luxemburg or Uzbekistan. Constantly make threads about internal Luxemburg politics like the whole world cares, and constantly promote Luxemburg interests in every thread.

"Uzbekistan's GDP dropped half a percent last year, how will this affect the world economy?"
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X