Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc
    Wutang!
    I agree.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

World weary actor turned director.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Gay Republican?
        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
        -Bokonon

Comment

You can be the resident Jewish neo-Nazi.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
            Don't change! You're one of the funniest people in this forum!

If you´d visit the OT more often you´d know that we usally don´t say other posters are funny people. Instead we desperately try to make witty comments to appear funnier. Of course, most of the time it is useless, but we never give up
            Blah

Comment

History049 comes pretty close to that.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

xpost
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

The angry sanctimonious types get boring after awhile. I think that the sanctimonious types who are unfailingly cheerful and use lots of smilies while telling everyone what a Wonderful World it'll be if everyone just listened to me arty: are possibly the most annoyingly persistent. Just pretend you got religion recently.
                  All syllogisms have three parts.
                  Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

You can be a female prossie and accidentally hint that you are one at one of the depressed rants.. dropping little hints month by month. And you're trying to play the game and become a pimp or something. That would be interesting.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

We need another webcam whore, what with Redjon disappearing. Still, you don't want your new personality costing too much money.

Laz is very funny, but doesn't post enough. Maybe if there were two of them running around the forums...
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by SnowFire
                        The angry sanctimonious types get boring after awhile. I think that the sanctimonious types who are unfailingly cheerful and use lots of smilies while telling everyone what a Wonderful World it'll be if everyone just listened to me arty: are possibly the most annoyingly persistent. Just pretend you got religion recently.
                        That would be Mr. Nice Guy. But he went into religion some time ago already.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

better to remain fluid

Comment

You can replicate the standard arrogant patriotism of an American, but do it from some country like Luxemburg or Uzbekistan. Constantly make threads about internal Luxemburg politics like the whole world cares, and constantly promote Luxemburg interests in every thread.

"Uzbekistan's GDP dropped half a percent last year, how will this affect the world economy?"
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                              If you´d visit the OT more often you´d know that we usally don´t say other posters are funny people. Instead we desperately try to make witty comments to appear funnier. Of course, most of the time it is useless, but we never give up
                              But I can invoke my seniority as a 1970'er to dismiss anything you say, you n00b! Back in the old days...
                              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Prossie! Prossie!
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X