Attention all you players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet.

Now I have to work up the nerve to actually do this. I think that's more my problem. Lack of nerve.

Comment

The last thing the world needs is another stupid freaking player. Should you meet some girl, don't be an idiot. Please.
      Titans, GO!

Comment

Watch the Tao of Steve and report back. I'll even tell you ahead of time what the critical aspect is. Let the woman you like see the divine in you.

This may be hard if you take that to mean that you have to have the holy spirit going full force and speaking in tongues. What it really means is that every one of us has a divine aspect that is usually easier to manifest in certain ways. Some people play music really well (and look how they get swarned by girls), others speak very well, others are amazing athletes, others are great leaders while some listen with a visible compassion that would make Christ tear up. Show her that and see if she isn't just the least bit desperate for you to discover her divine aspect.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Watch the Tao of Steve and report back.

I can't second this strongly enough. Be desireless. Be excellent in her presence. Be gone. Truly words to live one's life by...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Be confident.
            Don't tell stories if that isnt your thing.
            Be nice - smile.
            It's all in the timing!

edit: little typo

Comment

alcohol
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

The story thing works pretty well. I used to enthrall women with my epic tale about some little people who saved the world from impending conquest by a malevolent spirit, then that Peter Jackson guy ruined the whole thing for me. Creep.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                X