Attention all you players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention all you players

Riight, I would like some advice from some of you people out there.

Quite frankly I'm sick of not being able to get dates or anything resembling that at all. I want some advice on how to pick up females. Like is confidence everything? What other things are there? I'm going back to uni in about a month and I don't really want to go for another whole year without having any fun.

So yes. Advice on the whole dating/picking up females thing? I know there are some 'players' out there that could give some good advice.

volunteer work, school
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

learn to tell a story. captivate a woman with your words, and the rest will follow.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

er im being vague...
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Just a little.

Comment

captivate a woman with your words, and the rest will follow.

Easier said than done.

My advice would be to get the lingo down first. It's "playa", dawg...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Sorry. Will learn that. 'Playa', chick instead of women or female?

Comment

Your first problem is asking on Apolyton for advice on "players", when the only thing people here are good at is playing Civ and with themselves.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

asher, i heard you play a mean skin flute

Comment

(spit take) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                      asher, i heard you play a mean skin flute
                      Everything I know, I learned from Boy Scouts.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

'Playa', chick instead of women or female?

"*****es" or "hos" are better terms, but you should probably start out slow. "Chicks" will work for now.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Righteo now that I have some of the terminology down, how bout the rest. Like the walk part instead of the talk part. You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk, that kinda thing. Please?

Comment

I'm not a playa, I just crush a lot. You should ask GP or Ted Striker for advice; you better hurry up, though, as they're turning into metrosexuals and will soon lose all the knowledge of the game that they've built up through years of stone cold pimpin'...

RIP, homies.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Well there bound to see this thread aren't they. If they are moving on then its time they passed on there information to the upcoming generation.

Comment

Working...
                              X