No announcement yet.

I kicked her oiut...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is very much the consulting gig. you need to distinguish yourself, get premier credentials, all that stuff first though.

Comment

• It's actually more strategy consulting. It's not a huge field though. And opportunities are greater after an MBA and work experience at age late 20s or so. Some positions out of ug. rare for nongrads.

Comment

• he wants to know who is doing who

and who is doing who behind whose backs
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That way is good too.

Comment

• TCO

you have a couple years more experience than me

but recently i've become so disillusioned at so many of my coworkers. people i've thought of as great guys (and girls) but then i hear how they are cheating on their wives, husbands

it makes me sick

any thoughts?
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Take the high road. You are a good guy and a real man. Try not to get too stressed out with how screwed up everybody else is. We can chat. I know how you feel. Don't have the right answer yet. Just it is very different on subs.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO
                Just it is very different on subs.

thanks for the advice bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

thanks for the advice bro
                  This one tonight had a really cute bod. My little TCO was interested. I'm just never sure when to make the move...I mean we kissed and all.

Comment

It's actually more strategy consulting. It's not a huge field though. And opportunities are greater after an MBA and work experience at age late 20s or so. Some positions out of ug. rare for nongrads.
                    Actually, I wasn't thinking of doing this stuff as a job. (as a job I'd rather create an organisation, but that's another matter) I'd just like to have the chance to check out the inside of a company, now that I have a couple of months of spare time.

(hey, you asked me if you can help - you figure out on your own how you can turn this desire into reality )
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

This one tonight had a really cute bod. My little TCO was interested. I'm just never sure when to make the move...I mean we kissed and all.
                      Sometimes restraint in the beginning gets you more in the long run though.

Comment

• Sometimes restraint in the beginning gets you more in the long run though.

True dat. It's almost always better to be patient...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon

Actually, I wasn't thinking of doing this stuff as a job. (as a job I'd rather create an organisation, but that's another matter) I'd just like to have the chance to check out the inside of a company, now that I have a couple of months of spare time.

(hey, you asked me if you can help - you figure out on your own how you can turn this desire into reality )
                          I guess do an internship. Maybe with a company that is doing a strategy re-examination or a re-org.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                            Sometimes restraint in the beginning gets you more in the long run though.

True dat. It's almost always better to be patient...
                            I shoulda kissed her right when she walked throught the door. The sooner, you move that way the better. She is a little talky. I think she needs a hot bath and me massaging her back.

Comment

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think I am already getting attached to sister of classmate who died flying search and rescue helo in Somalia in 1994.

Comment

Working...
                                X