• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colon
    Wrong answer.
    Why ask why? Try Bud Dry?

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
      but she needs to have a bit more pleasent attitude if she wants that.

TCO don't put out for no stuck-up ho's...
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
        Why do you have a 2 pages thread about a date?
        I guess you could ask any Apolytoner who has created a thread for this purpose.

If you can't appreciate our threads, bugger off.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

No no no, you're missing the point. I'm looking for what's beneath TCO's skin. He didn't got dumped, he wasn't rejected, yet this is bugging him... Did the girl touch a tender spot of yours, TCO?
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

The problem was that she was not making an effort to enjoy his company -- there was no "connection" -- no interesting conversation.

right, TCO??

Comment

The reason there wasn't a connection isn't the issue. Stuff like that happens. It's the reason this is bugging him I'm after.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

you people make me sick
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Did the girl touch a tender spot of yours, TCO?
                  I thought he said she didn't.
                  Last edited by DanS; January 12, 2004, 16:17.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                    you people make me sick
                    We try our best.

Comment

I thought Albert Speer had a number of love life threads in the past?

JOn Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS

I thought he said she didn't.
                        I never accept things at face value.

Comment

I guess some gags don't translate so well.
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

you people make me sick
                            Ouch what caused your emotional outburst there? Come on and tell Dr Duckie.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                              I guess some gags don't translate so well.
                              Well, maybe she reminded him about certain unspoken frustrations.

Comment

you people make me sick
                                Yes, because your teenage angst about women who actually like themselves are soooooo much more interesting to read.

TCO,
                                She sounds high-maintenence. Obviously the wrong choice for you. You shoulda tried to kick though. She probably woulda rocked your world.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X