Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albert Speer
    you people make me sick
    Nobody's making you post here, Mr. Sanctimonious-but-picks-a-Nazi-war-criminal's-name-for-a-handle-cuz-he-thinks-it's-cool.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Did she swallow?

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
        The reason there wasn't a connection isn't the issue. Stuff like that happens. It's the reason this is bugging him I'm after.
        I think he just found it interesting. Not that he was really "bugged" by it.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No no no, you're missing the point. I'm looking for what's beneath TCO's skin. He didn't got dumped, he wasn't rejected, yet this is bugging him... Did the girl touch a tender spot of yours, TCO?
          no fair...you are supposed to recieve that. Not give it.

But to be fair and answer question (if you are at all intersted and not just getting me back). Yeah...it obviously bugged me. (I was going to get in another underwear comment but you avoided the last one.)

Why start thread? I agree that it had me rather riled up. Not totally sure why. Interesting question.

1. Well I guess I'm pretty poly centric. Probably more than should be, but that is me. I even thought of making a Blog for the different chikas I date. I'm kinda doing this "go on 30 dates and pick one for e a wife thing that my freind told me about" and it is a lot more fun if I can shoot the **** about it.

2. The racial thing was new to me. And was a definite component of the date as she talked about it...and of course I'm not going to just sit there and say "oh...it must be tough to be a hot black chick" so I just was nonchalant and straight up about discussing it head on. But still definitely a little bit of a powder keg type thing in a semisegregated city like Richmond.

3. I kinda felt like she wasted some of my evening.

4. I guess just also found it wierd to hang out with someone like that. Not at all the kind of person I would click with (high maintenance). But a blind date puts you together.

5. I think missing out on taking off those criss-cross striped hose and seeing if those extremely perky boobs were real or just big uns smashed into a tight bra might have had some subconsious effect on me, Dr. Freud...
          Last edited by TCO; January 12, 2004, 21:25.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Yes, because your teenage angst about women who actually like themselves are soooooo much more interesting to read.

TCO,
            She sounds high-maintenence. Obviously the wrong choice for you. You shoulda tried to kick though. She probably woulda rocked your world.
            I just can't do it with someone like that. That has no softness (can be aggressive in actions and desire, but no softness in manner...turnoff.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

I think he just found it interesting. Not that he was really "bugged" by it.
              Shhht, just lemme have some fun, ok?
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

No no no, you're missing the point. I'm looking for what's beneath TCO's skin. He didn't got dumped, he wasn't rejected, yet this is bugging him... Did the girl touch a tender spot of yours, TCO?
                No, I don't think she touched a tender spot. I just resented the loss of the evening and I guess dealing with someone who I can't get to loosen up.

If I had to self-analyze...I don't think that there was some thing that she touched other than that...just amazed at someone so graceless. At work she has a reputation for being the demon in high heels...I can imagine.

If I have to dig out self-faults in posting the thread, I would say that it has my usual traits of narcisism and showing off...("look at me thread").

Comment

Shhht, just lemme have some fun, ok?
                  Chocolate fooker!!

Comment

Of course even answering your questions is a narcisistic activity. So lets discuss you and your schooling, young man.

Comment

• Look at TCO! Look at TCO!!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO
                        Of course even answering your questions is a narcisistic activity. So lets discuss you and your schooling, young man.
                        Ask specific questions.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Yes, because your teenage angst about women who actually like themselves are soooooo much more interesting to read.

TCO,
                          She sounds high-maintenence. Obviously the wrong choice for you. You shoulda tried to kick though. She probably woulda rocked your world.
                          I think she wanted it. Am starting to realize that some of these chiks take the dates more seriously than me. My freind matt went on 20+ dates and his wife did 48, so I've kinda seen this as just something casual.

Plus she was all dressed up and made a point of showing the hose. I mean told me to look at them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon

Ask specific questions.
                            what do you want to be when you grow up?

how are your grades?

Has your major changed?

what are your classmates like. What kinds of freinds are you making? Are you satisfied with social interaction? What is m/f ratio in your classes?

Do you have internships and summer work and the like and what do you have lined up/want to do in the summers?

Comment

• you should have done it with the hose on

just roll it up a little bit

Comment

• Agreed. Sometimes it can be really hot when you **** and she's still got some clothes on.
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X