No announcement yet.

I kicked her oiut...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you kick her out? What did you tell her?
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

He put "***** better have my money" on the cd changer
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oof.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Geez, are you losing your eyesight?
          It's titled "So I met this guy . . . ."

But anyway, I think you were right to have treated your date the way you did -- you seemed to have been civil enough, yet indicated to her that you were not enjoying her company.
          yup

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer

why was it a deal period?
            I donno maybe I'm a racist? Maybe I don't like that look? Actually none of that, as she was definitely extremely attractive.

I think it was a deal to her as she brought it up and spent a lot of time talking about it. She also was one of the few who didn't show a picture on her profile and she seemed to be very much thinking about if it would be a surprise. (It was mildly...not a big deal...just not anticipated.)

Comment

I just got her coat and purse for her after denying being sleepy (was a little). She said I didn't really ask for those and I said, "I guess I am sleepy". Then I got her dressed and walked her to her car (1 block away).

Comment

wait you got her dressed?

did you guys do the wild thing?
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                  wait you got her dressed?

did you guys do the wild thing?
                  No. I helped her put her coat on. I'm not sure if she wanted to or what, coming to my apartment, honging out, been a while since she's had a date, etc.

but she needs to have a bit more pleasent attitude if she wants that.

Comment

Why do you have a 2 pages thread about a date?
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

why not

Comment

Wrong answer.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                          Why do you have a 2 pages thread about a date?
                          I was talking about it inside a serious thread and UR asked me and Ted to take it elsewhere. That or I just like to talk about myself. what about you little ducky. how come you are so scarce lately?

Comment

Why were you talking about it in that serious thread? Is this bugging you?

Comment

nah man we were just hanging out

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                                Why were you talking about it in that serious thread? Is this bugging you?

Yes. It got my underpants very tied up inside my prodigious ass. Could you help with that, Doctor?

Comment

Working...
                                X