I kicked her oiut...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kicked her oiut...

cause I just could not get any real connection. I mean she didn't want to listen to any of my stories or laugh at my jokes. No good back and forth in discussion. She was very hot. Great body. Black girl. big eyes which she is sensative about, but I don't care about the face. Who looks at that. I'm all about the body.

I think she will think I don't like black girls. She is sensative about that too. But I just need to have someone a little less assertive.

And she kept going on and on about all the losers who try to hit on her on planes with cheesy lines. Like do I care? What is the point? Just not down to earth enough for me.

that sista is stuck on herself

maybe she has an image problem that's why she's always talking about getting hit on in the planes

did she have a big booty though?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I do feel bad cause she drove out to where I live and was all done up. I wasn't as dressed since I didn't make it to the cleaners on time. But at least I set up the restaurant. Oh well.

Comment

but did she have a big booty or not?
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
          that sista is stuck on herself

maybe she has an image problem that's why she's always talking about getting hit on in the planes

did she have a big booty though?
          Not really. Interesting build. sorta like a gymnast with boobs. (what she is).

Comment

She was wearing a skirt with fancy hose that have sort of black lines crossing back and forth. She told me she goes to Paris to get them. Can't get that type in the states.

Comment

I mean...I want all the best for her and hope she can find someone who can put her on the pedastel she wants. But I gotta have it a bit more real. But more rapore. More give and take and fun in the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                She was wearing a skirt with fancy hose that have sort of black lines crossing back and forth. She told me she goes to Paris to get them. Can't get that type in the states.
                skirts and hose are always a big plus

Comment

Really a very pretty girl and the black thing is not that big a deal. But the lack of good vibes is.

I think she feels a little bit like she is trapped with being a hot, smart black lady, but I think her issues are more being too strong of a woman than being a certain race.

Or maybe I am just a Caligasta wannabe. Well...

Comment

gymnasts are perfectionists, they grow up beating themselves up and sometimes have such high standards for everybody else

Comment

sorta like a gymnast with boobs.
                      That can't be bad.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

How did the overpowering vibe exhibit itself?
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Oi
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                            How did the overpowering vibe exhibit itself?
                            No interest in me.

Comment

No back and forth. Seemed to just want someone to agree with her.

Comment

Working...
                              X