Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Park Avenue
    "I believe you're about 50,000 votes short."

You're fooled if you're thinking this in anything other than mere hand-to-hand fighting in the battle of a long war..
    I believe it is now a 70,000 vote gap.

In the immortal words of Nelson Muntz: Ha ha!!
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I oppose legalization of homosexual marriage and "civil unions" 36.76%
      (173799 votes)

I favor legalization of homosexual marriage 54.92%
      (259615 votes)

I favor a "civil union" with the full benefits of marriage except for the name 8.32%
      (39342 votes)

I have no doubt the AFA will bury this poll and not present it to Congress at all.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Hey Asher, does your avatar have a second meaning to it on purpose or is that just a coincidence. Or is it a 'coincidence?'
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
          Hey Asher, does your avatar have a second meaning to it on purpose or is that just a coincidence. Or is it a 'coincidence?'

It's the Calgary Flame's logo...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• hehe. ok.
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• I think he's making a pun on "flame."
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Oh. I'm no flamer, thank you very much.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• American Family Association is a stalinist ****fest...

to consensual adults doing whatever the **** they want to do...

LIBERATE AMERICA!
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I'm sorry, Spink, but I believe that the gap is approaching 100,000.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I oppose legalization of homosexual marriage and "civil unions" 35.71%
                        (179187 votes)
                        I favor legalization of homosexual marriage 55.98%
                        (280884 votes)
                        I favor a "civil union" with the full benefits of marriage except for the name 8.30%
                        (41652 votes)

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• This poll is biased, obviously. Most people dislike gay marriages and are thus pro-marriage.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Actually, I'd say they were anti-marriage, as they are against certain people marrying

Explain how it is biased? Because you are losing?

Comment

• Because it can't even hope that it has a random sample.
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince278
                                The words "gay" and "marriage" are mutually exclusive.
                                Now just b/c most marriages are unhappy doesn't mean they all are...
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X