X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Boris
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

well, yeah, i guess it sucks to not really read carefully. i didn't notice that it said weekly world news at all.
      B♭3

Comment

In the words of the police spokesman, "It was a double door."
        She got caught in a double door?!!

That fat ***** must have been at least five feet wide!
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          WWN is hilarious. I love reading the headlines (the stories usually don't match the headlines in hilarity).
          Agreed.
          Attached Files

Comment

Funnily enough, I feel this story is more believable than that other one about the Tesla tank in Iraq. (which supposedly was a serious reportage)
            Sometimes real life has more insanity in it than fiction you know.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Everyone point at Oerdin and laugh too, especially since he posted after it was proved this was a hoax.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

/me points and laughs at Boris.

Oerdin, read more carefully. The only reason she made it into the restaurant is because they had a double door.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I liked the story about Saddam and Osama being gay lovers better
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

She got caught in a double door?!!

No, she didn't get caught in a double door. She fit easily through the main door of the restaurant because "it was a double door."
                    -connorkimbro
                    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Working...
                    X