No announcement yet.

Racist TV commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to kwlopaidi eixe plaka, idios i profora kai kali mousikoula....

to gamias tis geitonias mou stamatise sto 2,64MB apo 2,65

Comment

From my experience, the races are all equally represented, except for black people. So many commericials add an obligatory black person that they are way overrepresented. It kind of annoys me, but not really.

I like the ones that show, say, an all hispanic or all black family. Then it doesn't look like the minority was just a little token addition.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

asians are equally represented? they're invisible on most telly shows, or they're portrayed as any number of stereotypes. in commercials, if you see them at all, they're in the background for all of two seconds.

oh, wait, we don't count as a different race, do we?
        B♭3

Comment

oh, wait, we don't count as a different race, do we?

No. You're just the other white peeps; just look at affirmative action for proof.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

right, right, forgot that. we're white when it's beneficial to everyone else, and other when it's not beneficial to everyone else for us to be white.
            B♭3

Comment

Exactly.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
              X