No announcement yet.

Racist TV commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW what was that ad about a school bag?
    Where a son goes to his mother and starts saying something like: " I can't stand it, I'll take her, I'll be taking her everyday! And when I'm through with her I'll give her to the kid (the younger brother)".
    Finally the mother faints.

Then the screen shows the schjool bag and the so subtle motto
    "Everyone's taking her..."

(bag is feminine in greek)

Crappy ad, no finesse such as the pipe. No wonder it went out after a week.

Comment

Yes. Foundounia are marketed as body-building equipment.
      "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
      George Orwell

Comment

This reminds me of the Vapona ad, where an enraged father storms into his daughter's bedroom, yelling: "I'm gonna hang her!" and then goes to the closet and hangs a packet of naphthalene between the pullovers.
        George Orwell

Comment

Yes that was a more or less good one, especially the guitly look of his foxy daughter.

Comment

Crappy ad, no finesse such as the pipe.
            So much finesse, it's oozing...
            George Orwell

Comment

Precisely

It reminded me of a certain song by the planitarxis. (Bougas)...

Comment

And a certain song from the band, Kafrillion.
                George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by axi
                  This reminds me of the Vapona ad, where an enraged father storms into his daughter's bedroom, yelling: "I'm gonna hang her!" and then goes to the closet and hangs a packet of naphthalene between the pullovers.
                  I think that was stolen a bit from Vegos' film where he goes to the bathroom with a grenade after he found out that his son turned as a nazi from germany, and starts yelling " I'll pull it" (apparently meaning that thing on the grenade) with everyone saing nooo thanasi dont do it!!! (like the family of that father at the ad) and then just flushes the kazanaki (?)

Comment

Originally posted by axi
                    And a certain song from the band, Kafrillion.
                    Never heard of them but the name alludes...

Comment

The funniest commercials have been the ones sponsered by Philip-Morris (cigarette manufacturer) encouraging people to QUIT smoking.
                      -30-

Comment

Exoun site sto geocities (exei kai kana dyo free tracks, gamata, katevase ta!) alla twra einai unavailable.

Mi mou peis oti den exeis akousei "O gamias tis geitonias"?
                        George Orwell

Comment

Oxi...

Dose link

Comment

Ektos an ennoeis ta pro - imiskoumpria... mia AMARTOLI kaseta pou eixan grapsei ta imiskumpria prin ginoun "firmes"... tous pigainan aneta mesa m'auta pou elegan.... cult doulia. alla mallon den einai auto ka8oti tin exo kai den exei to sigkekrimeno komati.

edit: ase to vrika alla einai kato opos eipes
                            Last edited by Bereta_Eder; November 27, 2003, 16:40.

Comment

Oxi re, autoi einai rock!

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Exoun vgalei kai ena gamato pou koroideuei to Niko Gkali, me titlo "Kwlopaidi", poly gelio...
                              George Orwell

Comment

why complain about commercials when you can see clearly on the tv that the shows themselves are not that different?
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X