Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Apolytoners does it take to change a lightbulb?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Apolytoners does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 warlord to change the lightbulb and start a thread posing the question. 8 more warlords to post similar experiences they've had. 3 princes to post links to sites containing interesting pictures of lightbulbs. 1 chieftain to ask if changing the lightbulb affects shield production. 4 settlers to ask if changing the lightbulb in the capital affects shield production in all cities on the same continent. 4 kings to point out that the answer is in the FAQ. 1 more king to say this thread should be in the Civ-General forum. 26 emperors to write spam posts. And 1 moderator to close the thread with a stern warning that these forums are not the place for lightbulb jokes.
    Just thought you'd like to know.
    "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

did you mention the posts ante delitia?
    (+1)

Comment

1. Copycat from CFC?

2. I don't think this belongs to Community....
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

So what does a News Editor get to do in this light bulb scandal?

Comment

Re: How many Apolytoners does it take to change a lightbulb?

Originally posted by Rob_S
          1 warlord to change the lightbulb and start a thread posing the question. 8 more warlords to post similar experiences they've had. 3 princes to post links to sites containing interesting pictures of lightbulbs. 1 chieftain to ask if changing the lightbulb affects shield production. 4 settlers to ask if changing the lightbulb in the capital affects shield production in all cities on the same continent. 4 kings to point out that the answer is in the FAQ. 1 more king to say this thread should be in the Civ-General forum. 26 emperors to write spam posts. And 1 moderator to close the thread with a stern warning that these forums are not the place for lightbulb jokes.
          Just thought you'd like to know.

Oh yeah:

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
            So what does a News Editor get to do in this light bulb scandal?
            We have news editors?
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

We have news editors?
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

we don't use lightbulbs anymore. we use led lights, or lcd/crts.
                  B♭3

Comment

We have trolls? Oh wait, that would be Lazarus and the Gimp

Comment

What about the princes and kings required for the DL dance re settler??
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

What does a news editor do?

"Newsflash! Seven people reached King level through posting today........."

Comment

"Newsflash! Seven people reached King level through posting today........."
                          There is some other way to reach it, then?
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Last time I had to change a lightbulb I was able to do it myself.
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

26 emperors to write spam posts.

Why 26? It shouldn't take more than two or three to get the spam going.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X