No announcement yet.

Dennis Kucinich, savior of the universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, the polka site has a picture that says: 'CIVILIZATION: Polka, Bowling, Killbasa.'

I didn't know Kucinich made a Civ mod.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You know, he really should approach Markos about advertising on this site.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
        Hey, the polka site has a picture that says: 'CIVILIZATION: Polka, Bowling, Killbasa.'
        That reminds me of the slogan of the Chicago Socialst Party: Beer - Bratwust - Bolshevism!
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So let's get this straight. Less than a year ago, Kucinich believed that life begins at conception and that this unborn life is sacred. Now that he is running for president, Kucinich believes that the 51% of Americans who believe that abortion is homicide should be compelled to pay for free abortions for poor women.
          So what if he isn't enforcing his superstitions on us, good for him. At least we'd know there wouldn't be any crazy policy changes whenever the spirits sancitify his arse.
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

That reminds me of the slogan of the Chicago Socialst Party: Beer - Bratwust - Bolshevism!

Comment

What about all the Americans who think war in Iraq is murder? Now where do more taxes go towards? Yeah, Kucinich is a little crazy and opportunist, but find better sources next time.
              Basically, the point is that making a leap from being one of the most pro-life Democratic congressmen to one of the most pro-choice Democratic candidates is a flip-flop of mind-defying positions just when approaching the election, especially considering that abortion normally is an issue where one holds a very strong position, kind of makes the rest of his positions pretty suspect, too. Who knows, maybe he's one day all peace and light and next day he'll be nuking Indonesia because they looked at him cross-eyed.
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Why are you so fixated on Kucinich, stefu?
                Because he's a creepy little anti-free-trade gnome with big ears, third-party support and certifiable wackiness, and Ross Perot isn't running anymore.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

makes no difference. He isn't going anywhere.

Comment

That's not important. He'll always be the president of my heart.

Comment

Now someone's going to accuse me of being fixated again, but this is too good to pass up: Dennis suggests a reality show to help pick him the first lady.

I see this as Hillary's big chance of getting to reins of power again.

(Oh all right, it's probably a joke, but can't you just imagine it? It's certainly rather... America.)

Also, there's a website for job applicants.
                      Last edited by Stefu; November 11, 2003, 10:22.

Comment

Working...
                      X