Dennis Kucinich, savior of the universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Kucinich, savior of the universe

The selectsmart quiz showed that many Poly members prefer congressman Dennis Kucinich as their candidate, so this is another one in my series of threads that showcase what a great and not at all mind-numbingly monkey-rapingly insane candidate he is.

He takes position on important things such as chemtrails and orbital mind control lasers. (to his credit, he later changed the bill to be somewhat less insane, but still, DOES THIS MEAN HE'LL FLIP ON THE TINFOIL HATS ISSUE NEXT?)

He offers magnificient speeches on the everyday matters of life, such as experiencing the wonders of life multidimensional and transcendent or something. A part of his wisdom that is obviously so wise it takes a wiser man than me to understand it:

Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self. The energy of the stars becomes us. We become the energy of the stars. Stardust and spirit unite and we begin: One with the universe. Whole and holy. From one source, endless creative energy, bursting forth, kinetic, elemental. We, the earth, air, water and fire-source of nearly fifteen billion years of cosmic spiraling.

We begin as a perfect union of matter and spirit. We receive the blessings of the Eternal from sky and earth. In our outstretched hands we can feel the energy of the universe. We receive the blessings of the Eternal from water, which nourishes and sanctifies life. We receive the blessings of the Eternal from the primal fire, the pulsating heart of creation. We experience the wonder of life multidimensional and transcendent. We extend our hands upwards and we are showered with abundance. We ask and we receive. A universe of plenty flows to us, through us. It is in us. We become filled with endless possibilities.
    He is certainly a man of principle.

He has important inter-party alliances that will surely help him to win the yogic-flying vote of a party who certainly has accomplished something more than being even crazier than Buchanan supporters in the 2000 Reform Party convention, though I can't figure out what just now.

He looks like a Vulcan, and everyone knows Vulcans are the most logical race in the universe.

In this picture we can see sunlight quaintly falling on him, proving that he is certainly not a vampire.

His skills in swordsmanship are undeniable.

All this can lead to only one conclusion - Dennis Kucinich must be elected as the president and possibly the czar of the United States in 2004, 2008 and 3264, when his revived spiritual form will no longer be barred from challenging the incumbency of Zontar-3, the killer robot from outer space.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

He's a little too left for my tastes.

But Dean, endorsed by the NRA..... yeah, that's a Democrat I could like.
    Pentagenesis for Civ III
    Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
    Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

isn't he the polka guy
      CSPA

Comment

yes he is
        CSPA

Comment

So let's get this straight. Less than a year ago, Kucinich believed that life begins at conception and that this unborn life is sacred. Now that he is running for president, Kucinich believes that the 51% of Americans who believe that abortion is homicide should be compelled to pay for free abortions for poor women. So much for "choice," Americans, you are going to pay for other people's free abortions even if you think they are committing homicide.
          What about all the Americans who think war in Iraq is murder? Now where do more taxes go towards? Yeah, Kucinich is a little crazy and opportunist, but find better sources next time.

Comment

federally funded abortions and sovereign nation bombings are both deplorable.
            Pentagenesis for Civ III
            Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
            Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

Why are you so fixated on Kucinich, stefu?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Because he's a certifiable wacko, che .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Because he's a certifiable wacko, che .
                  Not according to politicalcompass.org, he is slightly to the left socially and economically

Comment

Like I said, he's a certifiable wacko, che .

(I mean, really... you totally set yourself up for that)
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I wonder whether Kucinich is supporting yoga-flying for world peace.
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

did anyone hear Dean called himself a Metrosexual? He didn't even know what it meant.

Comment

So let's get this straight. Less than a year ago, Kucinich believed that life begins at conception and that this unborn life is sacred. Now that he is running for president, Kucinich believes that the 51% of Americans who believe that abortion is homicide should be compelled to pay for free abortions for poor women.
                          I may not know his spirituality, but I do know integrity.

Dems are just pawns of NARAL and NOW.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

All this can lead to only one conclusion - Dennis Kucinich must be elected as the president and possibly the czar of the United States in 2004, 2008 and 3264, when his revived spiritual form will no longer be barred from challenging the incumbency of Zontar-3, the killer robot from outer space.

@ stefu

Comment

Working...
                              X