should we run this ad or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chech Martin in 80's movie "Born in East LA" -

Immigration officer: You're an American? Who's the President of the United states?

Hispanic American who are wrongfully busted at green card check: Ohh, that's the cool guy from TV - John Wayne!
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Pekka would be banging on that banner constantly.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It's a shame our immigration law is so tight here in Canada. Otherwise we could have Pekka here, and double our military presence.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I don't really see what the ad has to do with 'Poly. Turn Clinton into Civ3's Abe, and turn Bush into the Banana, and you may have a winner though
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

What's the ad for? You can go to the local US embassy/consulate to get an entry form for the green card lottery completely free. If that is applicable to your country, that is.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

This ad is hilarious. Add it.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                What's the ad for?
                I think it is an add for the Apolyton store. At least, all previous ads suggested in OT threads have been for the 'Poly store.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I say yes, because it is absolutely hilarious.

Comment

It would get lots of clicks from one computer in Finland, I bet.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Comment

"This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]"

Sure, why not...
                        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                        Drake Tungsten
                        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                        Albert Speer

Comment

So many idiots to choose from, so little time . . . . .
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Someone is PAYING us to put that up? Heck, what are you waiting for?
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                            X