should we run this ad or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should we run this ad or not?

i wonder how many apolytoners would click on the right answer.....
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Do they actually get a green card?

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Where is Abe?
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Why don't I see **** Cheney's picture?
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtongue

ACK!

Exactly the kind of question that makes me say I have more respect for naturalized citizens than natives.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtongue

ACK!
            i better get clicking
            Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Unless the U.S. Constitution is changed by an amendment, Arnie can't become president of the United States. Heh. Maybe the GOP will try to push through an amendment? I mean, why not? They're trying to push through an amendment that bans burning of the flag.

As for the question — well, I don't get the humorous aspect of the ad. Can we put a kitty-cat in there somewhere? Maybe as a fourth option?

Gatekeeper
              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

hi ,

there are better ones , .....

its a bit " cheap "

but then again , if the green is good Mark , run it , .....

have a nice day
                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I don't think the answer will matter. It must in line with those other ads who make you the one in a million winner. Every time.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Exactly the kind of question that makes me say I have more respect for naturalized citizens than natives.
                    That's funny I could say the same thing about your remark......

What is the link for?

That was what my question meant for the intelligence impaired.

ACK!

Comment

Ooohhh. Someone has a bad attitude.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Where is the banana?

Comment

You can't choose a banana for president and you don't have to! there so many other merveilles in the lord's kingdom
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Ooohhh. Someone has a bad attitude.
                            It's Halloween and I'm at work....

ACK!

Comment

Here. Just for you.

Casual Friday wear.

Comment

Working...
                              X