No announcement yet.

what are you doing tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans just changed..now I don't have to walk the dog.

Oh, and while this is not what I am doing right now...tommorrow I work the door at a 250 dollar a plate minimum political fundraser..I may get to see a few old New york Mayors...we will see.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yeah, I have school early tomorrow, just came out of my last class today.

Debating whether to wait for Denise at 10, so I have 2 hrs to kill.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Get drunk while you wait. :b
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Eh,

I don't think she'd appreciate seeing me show up at 10pm in her dorm after a long day of school, drunk.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I had a two and a half hour grad course tonight from 7 to 9:30, and it was Historiography -- tonight we discussed how different historians have studied nineteenth century American politics.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Ben:

It's ok, just blame me.
              Last edited by Thoth; October 29, 2003, 00:24.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working, browsing 'Poly, and reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I am back

had some ore alcohol

plays some ppool (loist)

was going to see strippers, but birthdayt boy decided he did not want to

so now scujhiliong

JObn Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Gawd! I would hate to be your head tomorrow morning Jon!

But what the hell, enjoy yourself...you only live once!
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

It's ok, just blame me.
                      Had to think twice before replying.

Ended up doing something productive. My British history prof wants us to read up on the debate between Paine and Edmund Burke just after the Revolution in France.

Interesting stuff.

Comment

drinking iced coffee & baileys and having a very interesting conversation with this girl...
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                          Gawd! I would hate to be your head tomorrow morning Jon!

But what the hell, enjoy yourself...you only live once!
                          I have never had a hangover in my life

feel fine now, won't have one tomorrow

Jon Miller
                          (didn't even have one the night I spent 2.5 hours throwing up or trying to throw up)
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

well, being 21 sucks ass, it seems. I had a nice, normal dinner with a few underage friends. At midnight, however, I couldn't get ahold of my of-age friends as their only phone was mysteriously turned off.

So, I walked around the Hill near CU for an hour and a half, wandering alone amongst anonymous bargoers and never going in myself.

ANOTHER reason why I hate this place.
                            the good reverend

Comment

Driving home from work. Going to stop via the cinema to get a ticket for Matrix: Revolutions whilst I am on the way back (it is a reasonable distance between Grimsby and Hull). Eat, drink, hopefully be merry - but failing that, the internet and civ3 will do
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

On Friday evening though I have appointments to see a couple of flats. Looks like I could be moving to the seaside if one of them is nice
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X