what are you doing tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are you doing tonight

it is a freinds birthday, so I am drinking bourbon (Everyone else is having beer)

Soul Caliber 2 is also being played

don't know if anything else will happen

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Studying for tomorrow's midterm.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Drinking scotch. I need it.
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

good luck asher

Whaleboy, I have tried Scotch, but I think I like Bourbon better

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Re: what are you doing tonight

Originally posted by Jon Miller
          it is a freinds birthday, so I am drinking bourbon (Everyone else is having beer)

Soul Caliber 2 is also being played

don't know if anything else will happen

Jon Miller
          Wow!! Cops'll run down THAT party!!

hehe

Working til 9, then I'll go prepare my garage to store my car for the winter. Oooooooo, exciting night for me....

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

surfin' poly for a few, then play a game or watch tv and go to bed early so I can wake up and go to school tomorrow

Comment

~180 ml of 94 proof whiskey in less than two hours

and nothing

oh well, getting drunk isn't good for me

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

yah

he didn't want anything big

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Getting bored!
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Tonight?

Tonight, my friends, at the stroke of midnight, just as Cinderella's magic carriage turned to pumpkins, I will reach the magical (American) age of 21.

Hopefully my car will not turn into some sort of vegetable. It's already 'mineral' and I have enough animals.

(Sorry, I'm in a very weird, silly mood tonight).

the good reverend

Comment

congrats

you have a birthday the day after BK Coop

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Drinking beer, reading fluff on 'Poly and looking forward to a couple of days off after the ugly part of my shift cycle.
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

homework
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Let's see....I just got done cleaning my house. Now I'm drinking a brandy waiting for my partner to return from work and his parents to show up for an overnight stay.

Hense why I decided to skip classes today and do the "Scrub with me Chirstina!!!" deep cleaning of our home!
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Surfing poly for a few more minutes before walking the dog out in the rain, then going to sleep so that at I can get out of the house at 6:30 am to get to Queens at 7:30 am to hand out campaign literature to people trying to commute, all building up to my bosses re-election (honestly, the question is whether he will squash his opponent or utterly annahilate him at the polls) a week from today, a day in which I will work fom 5:30 am to 10pm minumum.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X