Which Apolytoners do you respect most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and even worse, a Yankee fan
    I'm also a New York Mets fan as well... jus' like you. I root for NY in all leagues and sports.

you just didn't notice
    You're right.... I hadn't noticed. :P~~

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
      GePap is a jackass on occasion.
      It's well-known.
      Eh, I still have respect for him, and he has the bad taste to like Nietzsche AND Citizen Kane, which BTW just goes to show you that, if he is acting like a jackass, he only does it because he looks up to jackasses.

1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• GePap is just one of the one's with shoulders broad enough to handle the abuse.
        That's all there is to that one.

Imran, you need to keep walking, lad.
        Don't let the sun set with you still lurking around, causing trouble.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You speak with the most bizarre metaphors Sloww
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• What do you mean, Harrison?

edit: Never mind. I was thinking of the warning to Imran.
            Last edited by SlowwHand; October 29, 2003, 12:18.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• how about ass clown?
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I'm also a New York Mets fan as well... jus' like you.

Oh crap..

I root for NY in all leagues and sports.

Even the Knicks and Rangers?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I don't really do too much in the OTF. But overall, the serious good demogamers who tend to share my views, like Togas, BigFree, Shiber, Arnelos, E_T, and others that I can't think of now...

Comment

I am one of the guys with shoulders broad enough to handle the abuse.
                    That's all there is to that one.
                    Sorry about the bastardization of the quote, but what you said of Gepap, fits you well too.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• I have lots of practice.

Comment

• Disclaimer: People not listed are still, indeed, fine, upstanding human beings blah blah blah...

People I respect most:

BenKenobi- he always comes back with a smile
                        Che- he's consistent
                        Spiffor- obviously
                        Asher- the whole computerishness thing
                        Steffu- comic gold
                        Berzerker- same reason as Che, but in a totally different direction

I'll limit myself at 6. For now! Bwa-ha!
                        "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                        "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                        "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Trust me, you'll be back with a few more when you remember others and feel guilty for not mentioning them.

Comment

I have lots of practice.
                            . . . . . and you're welcome.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• I respect Comrade Tassard the most
                              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• so do I - who is he again?
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X