Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont have anything to post unfortunatly. I'll look through whats on my hardrive and see if there's just a random picutre of some stranger but I highly doubt it

Comment

• it's not that hard, buddy. look. i found these two just ambling around.

i have no idea who these two are. would i like to meet them? yes. would i do savage things to their frail little bodies? absolutely. would they enjoy it? probably. but remember: chat them up if you can... i think it's the only thing that is giving this thread its legitimacy.

go join freindster or something. or myspace.com.... i'm thinking of going there instead of freindster. nobody seems to like me there...
      Attached Files
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• KH:

I already put my money where my mouth is in visiting her this summer.

And I'll do so again for her birthday.

But if you give her plastic surgery, well you have more cojones than I.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Not

and what the hell is this 'thug culture' of which yall two speak of selfbiased and space?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• gangster culture? I'm sure you've heard of it.

I can almost see it if you are an actual gang member.

But many people who aren't in gangs dess that way.

Comment

• sb: i'm not typically attracted to goths, but the one on the left....
              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• i could go for the left one...IF she took of that thing on her head...i hate it when girls cover up their hair
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Gia is ugly and looks like an insecure whore that says she sucks dlck and does it to be interessting to guys.

Am I right?

Sorry.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• you're half right, spec. i think she's got a pretty face, and a smokin' body... but i think you've got the rest of story right, unfortunately. which is a crying shame, because she's a fun person to talk to and hang out with....

edit: grammar & punctuation.

Comment

• Since I am right, let me tell ya now, she does not like it in the bad place. She only tells you that so she'll have you drewling all over her and keep you interrested in her. But the fact is, once will have done her (If you haven't already or if you do) you wont feel the need to talk to her anymore.

It happened to me a lot of times. That's how I knew if I really liked a girl, if after you've slept with her you still want to hang around and not do your own little thing, then you really like her. Well,.....that's how I am.

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• no. i've speken to others. she likes it in the bad place.

Comment

• Maybe you are right....but from my experience, I can tell you that girls that like that are like a diamond in the rough. The are rare as pope shlt. I'd say that 95% that say they like it dont really and only do it to be cool to the guys eyes.
                          Even girls told me that and it usualy happens in teen years, say 15 to 21, after that they dont let you near it if they dont like it.
                          Again, this is based on my experiences only.

Spec.

Comment

• there's a hole in your argument, no pun intended.. gia's 27. again, i agree with you, for the most part, but she really is a hella cool person to hang with. she is a diamond, though. if only she'd listen to my advice...

she does seem to like the attention of the boys... i haven't had any experience myself with the bad place, although i've had an offer. for me just knowing it was an option was satisfying enough. in retrospect, though, i think i should have taken that particular oppertuninty.

Comment

• today's thursday, right? going to see alison tomorrow.. **evil grin**

Comment

• but does she put out?
                                Bunnies!
                                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                                X