X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there's a hole in your argument

you're so punny sb

Comment

• dear lord yes. a warning, though: she likes the rail thin goth guys. you know the type. the wear the kooky hats, and exaggerated pinstripe suits. i'm by no means fat, but something tells me i'd be pushing the limits....
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• ok. i'm off to visit alison. wish be luck, fellas.

Comment

• gooood luck...which one was alison?
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• not quite sure how it's going at the moment. i'll let y'all know in the morning...[/i]

Comment

• fine.
              Attached Files
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• i thank god everyday that i live in the city where i'll never see any goths...

unfortunately, college has surrounded me with a tiny minority of such people but still enough to cause me to instinctively clench my fist and have to use all my willpower to hold back breaking their (edited for fear of moderator action)
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• AS: Where do you live that has no goths!?
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Philadelphia, PA, USA, Earth
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I'm sure they're around somewhere. They probably avoid you too.

Comment

• who's that, Theben?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• End of thread

Comment

• Yo zylka!
                            this thread has the potential for 40 more posts! wtf is up?
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• what, are we trying to set records?

Comment

• Mods: Please close this thread and allow discussion to continue here

Thanks
                                Z

Comment

Working...
                                X