Biblical interpretations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biblical interpretations

Base on interpretations of the Bible, can we determine if Jesus would have preferred Pepsi over Coca-Cola?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

I would have drank Virgin Cola, if not, Tesco's home Brand.

We know this because he said something once.
    eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Way to waste a thread MrFun everyone already knows that Jesus was gay and therefor drank pepsi. Why else would he hang out with 12 other guys all the time, never marry, wear robes and sandals, and the whole betrayal thing was just a tiff?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

What a jackass.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Love Ya too Sloww
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Well, he didn't turn the water into Coke or Pepsi, maybe he'd of gone for Dr Pepper ???

Then again, you wouldn't know until you'd tried it.
            "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

So the way to God is thru his son, and the way to his son is thru drinking Pepsi?

Even Job didn't have to face trials such as this.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Damn. I thought this thread would be something interesting.
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                  So the way to God is thru his son, and the way to his son is thru drinking Pepsi?

Even Job didn't have to face trials such as this.
                  Ah ha!

So maybe the way to salvation is drink up on Pepsi products!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                    Way to waste a thread MrFun everyone already knows that Jesus was gay and therefor drank pepsi. Why else would he hang out with 12 other guys all the time, never marry, wear robes and sandals, and the whole betrayal thing was just a tiff?
                    Didn't realize you saw Jesus in this way.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      What a jackass.
                      Um . . . .

that's MISTER Jackass please.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                        Love Ya too Sloww
                        Not you, jackass.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Damn it Sloww -- you gotta address me as MISTER Jackass.

get it right, huh??

Comment

Well, I looked.

Nice to see you are living up to your nick Mr. Fun.

Even Mr. Straight would have been less an oxymoron.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

There is an interpretation of the Bible which suggests it's all a big analogy for human history, and particularly the upcoming future in which we fight a war against machines much like in the Matrix. References to Zion and "the one" are the giveaways.
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                              X